CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 89

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
hi was just bored so i went to google and searched up like all the name of cid cases so this list came up and at the end the last epsiode they had was called kissne sharukhan ko phasaya and do hazar dus aur do hazar gyarah?? when did these episodes came on?Confusedit says the date and i watched that date episode and its diffferent episodes so i am really confuesed??????
here is the website and go at the bottom!

http://sites.google.com/site/cidsonytv/special-cases

help!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
These are all bogus case titles. You can check the following thread to see the cases aired in CID over the years though about 20 cases titles are missing which were aired in 1998-99

[If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.]

Edited by prabha. - 26 September 2010 at 1:10pm

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanks so much Praba di!!!!!!!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I actually wanted to ask this long but it often skipped of my mind. Since I created my account on IF I had a signature, it was visible when I posted then I intended to change it and don't know what went wrong suddenly. My signature isn't available. I tried many times saving it but its not available. Can anyone help me? 

sayhi2su

Goldie

sayhi2su

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
please tell me something about  

the case of killer paintings 

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

My signature isn't available. I tried many times saving it but its not available. Can anyone help me? 

I m having the same problem.........
I have done every possible thing to activate  my signature .................but no result.......

plz help!!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
sneha di, go to edit profile and set your signature there. Then go to preferences and hit yes for the second option ie see vdo avatars and siggies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@sneha dii an Aadrika   yeah what Chinnu said is exactly right along with that many times for some browsers the settings don't save !! Whenever I change my Signature Via Google Chrome it doesn't get saved so I try  it from Mozzila Firefox or IE so also try changing your browser while putting up a signature

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top