CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 89

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
he was tired and wounded. He lost his sense and voice. Cant express anything, thats why.

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 25 September 2010 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
thanx chinnu

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hit the LIKE BUTTON

If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.

DJ_Apurva

DJ_Apurva

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hey I wanna ask - In which episode Daya Sir N ACP Sir found Abhijeet in  the car? Wat was the Name of that Episode?

sayhi2su

Goldie

sayhi2su

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
most probably,
it was shown all in flashback,and the case was 
the case of stolen dynamite
i think that was his 1st case in CID as corp.

i think so

Edited by sayhi2su - 26 September 2010 at 3:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ_Apurva

Ramya-KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Ramya-KaShian

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Pls tell me d story of d case of d 2 Abhijeet's...

sayhi2su

Goldie

sayhi2su

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramya-CIDnSSfan

Pls tell me d story of d case of d 2 Abhijeet's...

cid bureau
the case starts with a phone to insp.abhi sir, where the caller speaks very rudely to abhi sir.
in the case daya sir comes accross a fact that there is a someone who is collecting money from illegal bars accidentally  while investigating another case.

on confirming it with abhi-sir the bar person says that he had paid the sum,but not to this officer,but to some other insp. abhijit.not only that, insp abhijit has collected asha jis share also from him.

the team gets the sketch of fake inspector and goes to the house where he lives.there they found "inspector abhijit "written on a door and on further investigation of the room inside, they find a few fake photos of inspabhijit (fake) with acp sir.
the next morning,fake insp. is found dead.
aasha mam calls an old woman who belongs to the same flat.she takes them to her house and acp sir asks her a few questions 

she tells the team that previous morning,a person came and he was shouting as nakli officer, jaan se maar dunga etc.

the fake inspector has a girlfriend who speaks fluent English,and has short hair.

forensic department
dr sanukhe informs the team that,he has been killed by some rat killer like poison.

gate way of india
on further investigation the team finds a photographer who has clicked a photograph of the fake officer with her girlfriend.

videoparlour
a videoparlour is found in which the fake officer  used to come often,and the owner of the parlour is the person who called insp abhi. sir and the same one who shouted in front of the fake officer's house.
he tells the team that he has not killed the fake officer.

now the team takes a chance and insp.asha asks whether the women in the vdo parlour  has any connections with the fake inspector.

in the mean time, the team calls both the old lady who had seen the fake insp. girlfriend,and the photographer to see the pics of girls in the vdo par-lour.

the old lady selects 3 pics of girls with short hair from the set of pictures.

in the bureau
 while,the photographer says that the girl is not matching with the one he had seen the man with, because, she had long hair.

at this the old lady starts quarreling ,"bal lambe hai to katwaye nahi ja sakte kya?"

acp sir agrees that he had 2 diff. girlfriends

now, he brings a lady in short hair,and dressed like the girls of the video parlour in front of the old lady,and after close investigation she recognizes her to be his girl friend.
acp sir shouts in over joy " case solved"
and the lady turns to be inspector asha.

the old lady admits that  she has a weak eye sight.
now the team brings her to another room where her grand daughter was there, 

she confessed she loved the cid officer (fake) but in the evening when she asked whether he was really a fake officer or not, he said that he was really a fake officer, n he is neither in love with her, nor  he would be marrying her.
so she had put rat killer poison in his tea.

this was all i remember

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prabha.Aditi_97Chiinnu

sayhi2su

Goldie

sayhi2su

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i heard that vivek joined cid  as he  won the competition talaash can someone tell me the details about him.

i know he joined from the case of killer eyes.

can some1 tell me which case is this from

Edited by sayhi2su - 26 September 2010 at 2:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top