CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 89

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thank u prabha.....
one more question as well
could any one told me abt the episode in which DAYA sir found a bottel of wine from Fredie swir pocket ?????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 13)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Its a 2006 Case - Monsoon Mystery (aired 30-Jun-2006)

[If you got your answer JUST HIT THE LIKE BUTTON and avoid "Thank You" posts.]

Edited by prabha. - 12 October 2010 at 12:19pm

RanbirJia

RanbirJia

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
hi um i think this was the 3rd or the 4th episode of tasha and she and vivek or abhijeet .i dont remember they disguiesed as rich people and went to some auction place to find the crimnal what episode was that i really wanna watch it! 
thanks!Wink
CID ROCKS!!!!!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
The above information is not sufficient but I think you are refering to Bank Locker Ka Rahasya (aired 12-Feb-2010) in this Tasha and Daya Sir disguised and went to a Painting Auction. Rest of the team was in disguise too; Abhi Sir - Organiser, Vivek - Waiter, Freddie - Gaurd. This not Tasha's 3rd or 4th case, it was aired after about 8 months since she entered. 

Edited by prabha. - 12 October 2010 at 7:12pm

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Can any of you please tell me the episode when Vivek treats Tasha to ice-cream and ACP Sir walks in and says that he wants some too.I've looked everywhere and couldn't find it or rembember it.Thanks....I really loved that scene.LOLTongue

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Its from Khooni Kamre Ka Raaz (aired 22-May-2010)

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you thank you Prabha Behana!I just love that scene.Tongue

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sorry its a long list, i found these in old thread some favorite moments by visrom, i copied and pasted the description given there by the members. plz tell the titles of these cases.

1) Trio goes to a shoe shop for investigation. They send the owner to get some information, while he is gone. ACP picks up a shoe and asks Daya Sir why he does not buy these kind. Daya Sir smiles and looks at it. It was sweet.

2) Trio on forensic lab with Salunke. Salunke is checking a big box they brought for him. Salunke says you guys got one box and that too an empty one. ACP says then shoud we put a laash in it. Salunke says can't you guys think beyond dead bodies, wonder how you talk to your wives. Abhi Sir whispers in Daya Sir's ears - biwi hogi to baat karenge na. Daya Sir asks Salunke - kya lagta hai aap ko is mein biwi milegi LOL. Eveyone goes - kya. Abhi Sir says - yeh kya bol raha hai. Such instant reaction, it was sweet.

3) ACP getting angry saying all these boy friends are one and the same, they never let the girl know their intensions and phasa dete hai ladkiyon ko. Daya Sir says - sab boy friends ek jaise nahin hote sir. And they start talking about the case and ghoom phir ke ACP comes back to getting angry with boy friends. To that Daya Sir says, thank God sir you don't have a daughter nahin to uske boy friend ki to khair nahin thi.

4)ACP shouts at federicks for drinking on duty..ACP sir asks daya to chk out his pockets,he feels a bit bad but has to chk it out...while chkn his pockets daya founds a wine bottle in his pocket..he stares federicks and says ACP sir dat ders nothnig in his pocket...den ACP sir tells him to smell his mouth,n wen federicks open his mouth daya can smell from a distance dat he was drunk but says dat its sum medicine smell...after dat ACP gets a call from murder site n den he says tumhe toh mein badme dekhunga federicks n says chalo daya,muskaan leavin federicks...den daya comes bak 2 federicks n says chal aaja...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top