CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 89

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dstarz

Originally posted by aadrika01

my profile picture becomes invisible.......!!!! Confused

I have tried from Mozilla & IE as well.....nothing happened.....

boo hoo hoo......

H E L P    M E........

same with me!!  actuly i wanted to change my profile picture when i said upload some other pic comes . i can see the old pic on my dashboard but in my post it is invisible!!CryCryConfused

i think there was some problem with the site or the browser. it has recovered nowSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 11)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dr.fahmi

Goldie

dr.fahmi

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i wanted to know what was Operation Talash exactly?  i have read on net that it was a talent hunt for new CID officer, in which vivek was winner. besides someone mentioned it was also part of CID show. how was it conducted. was it ever telecast? because i cant find its videos.

Edited by dr.fahmi - 09 October 2010 at 10:44am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
@dr.Fahmi Operation Talaash was a competition held to choose a new officer for CID and Viivek Mashru was the winner.It was not a part of CID you could just see ACP promoting it in between ads during that time.It involved various stages and challenges in which finally Viivek won and wasn't aired on Television so you couldn't find it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I had posted this dialogue in the re-runs thread.

Vivek : Lagta hai yeh aadmi lambi race ki mood mein hai

Daya : Lekin main lambi race ki mood mein nahin hoon. Do minute mein pakad loonga...

(And drives the Qualis in full speed screeches to halt in front of the other guy's car)

I remember, just before this scene Abhijeet and ACP were in a  flat searching for a khooni.

Which episode is this in?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Its from the case where the a thief is found hanging out at an actress's window. I can't recollect the name right now, will let you know later.

Edit:
The case title is - The Mystery Of The Dead Thief

Edited by prabha. - 10 October 2010 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Just noticed....if I 'like' something and by mistake 'unlike' it, I cannot 'like' it back again. Is it a problem which only I am facing?

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Its working for me. I am ble to LIKE and UNLIkE any no of times! SmileMay be you can once log out and log in!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmisayhi2suprabha.

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hello prabha... i was xtremelly impressed with ur work... plz .. suggest me how i paste an pic of CID episode to ask a query to u.......... i m so obliged........thanx

Edited by gadhadada - 11 October 2010 at 4:58am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top