CID

ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 89

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
sub inspector.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] (Page 10)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparakshitij

IF-Dazzler

aparakshitij

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Can anyone briefly describe da case of da mysterious daughter?Missed da rerun y'day.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@apara in this case an known police officers daughter who stays away from her father is attacked !! Someone in the night enters her room cuts her hair and sends it to her as a gift !! Later on investigation it is found that this girl is not actually the police officer's (who is ACP sir's friend) daughter and she and another man acting like the body guard had actually kidnapped the real daughter and the Police officer !! Abhijeet sir disguises himself as a prisoner and gets into the lockup where this kidnapper's brother is also there and gets to know of their plan !! Meanwhile ACP sir is also held and tied along with the other 2 kidnapped with a bomb !! luckily the rest of the team reaches on time and saves them the reason for the kidnapping was that ACP along with this police officer had killed the kidnapper's father in an encounter so she wanted revenge !! Hope my synopsis is satisfactory
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click like it you're satisfied and avoid Thank you posts !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaparakshitij

aadri-

Goldie

aadri-

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
fine....!!!

first my siggy does not work......
and now my profile picture becomes invisible.......!!!! Confused

I have tried from Mozilla & IE as well.....nothing happened.....

boo hoo hoo......

H E L P    M E........

Edited by aadrika01 - 08 October 2010 at 12:39am

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Maybe you pasted the wrong format?

Make sure it's the /IMG format for the siggy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

my profile picture becomes invisible.......!!!! Confused

I have tried from Mozilla & IE as well.....nothing happened.....

boo hoo hoo......

H E L P    M E........

same with me!!  actuly i wanted to change my profile picture when i said upload some other pic comes . i can see the old pic on my dashboard but in my post it is invisible!!CryCryConfused

Glitz12

Groupbie

Glitz12

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I started watching CID from the year 2010 but once while watching an old episode witch was bieng aired it showed that abhijeet got to know that he had a son. So plz can anyone plz tell me what happened because the current episodes dont show any sign which tells that abhijeet has a son

Girl-Lawsworth

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Glitz12

I started watching CID from the year 2010 but once while watching an old episode witch was bieng aired it showed that abhijeet got to know that he had a son. So plz can anyone plz tell me what happened because the current episodes dont show any sign which tells that abhijeet has a son

He was actully the son of a criminal to whom abijeet had promised that he would't let his son know that he was a child of a criminal!!it was a plan of some other people to tell vikram (son)that he is abhi's son so that he could stay at abhi's house and they would get 2 know the secrets on which abhijeet was working!!

Glitz12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top