ASK ME - CID Queries [NOT Video Requests] - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Its from the case where the a thief is found hanging out at an actress's window. I can't recollect the name right now, will let you know later.

Edit:
The case title is - The Mystery Of The Dead Thief
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Just noticed....if I 'like' something and by mistake 'unlike' it, I cannot 'like' it back again. Is it a problem which only I am facing?
Its working for me. I am ble to LIKE and UNLIkE any no of times! 😊May be you can once log out and log in!
hello prabha... i was xtremelly impressed with ur work... plz .. suggest me how i paste an pic of CID episode to ask a query to u.......... i m so obliged........thanx

Edited by gadhadada - 13 years ago
@gadhadada  This is a question to Prabha, but it is a general question, so I am answering.
Pls view this.

Point no 8 is about how to post images. Also please read that whole post. It is meant for new members.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

thanx man..... really......
ya i want the episode of this image.... name ????? and if u have any info abt from where i can download this episode......
thanx again............
@gadhagadha if the doubt is about the above pic then it's from Revenge of the Criminal !! For the episode you'll have to request for it in Bento's thread !! This Thread isn't for video request here's the link where you can check if the video's available and if not request for it !!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1339194
hi 
this reminded me that 
REVENGE OF CRIMINAL -2 is not working even in the new upload 
what to do?
Edited by sayhi2su - 13 years ago
Contact Bento, you can post the same hin his request thread.
again thanx alot man......
ohhhhhhhh... one more query.............
which of dis episode pic??????????? u also send its link on ur "favourite moments" thread.........
but u only select the piece for that specific thread.............
could u also provide me the complete link for that specific episode......
if i commit any wrong...... i m really sorry man..........