Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sme123

sme123

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I m not impressed by the first episode... everyone (except maybe the grandfather) was overacting and looked so much fake.......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m not impressed!" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYCrocks

Groupbie

NYCrocks

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
For the first episode i wasnt entertained or drawn in at all... Probably wont watch it..... the promos were better than the episode...disappointing!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
the show was good, it's just the first episode and the actors need to be given some time to suit into their characters especially with the feedback from the audience. mainly dialogue delivery and face expressions need to be worked on.
story and concept is great, the small glitches should improve over time i guess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma-

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
the show and concept is gud, found ever1 acting okay but only found reva ie monas mom litte extra, i mean she over acted, she is a very gud actress but d punjabi was sounding little fake, not suiting her.

-SweetGirl-

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

the show was good, it's just the first episode and the actors need to be given some time to suit into their characters especially with the feedback from the audience. mainly dialogue delivery and face expressions need to be worked on.
story and concept is great, the small glitches should improve over time i guess.

I agree Smile

PurpleRain

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i agree... didnt like the epi that much..... it seemed as if it was an hr long epi rather than 30 mins..... i thought that female lead couldnt really act... she was not even ok as far as her acting....wonder if they couldnt find anyone better!... let wait and see what happens.....hope that show gets better...

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i actually enjoyed the show.  i dunno...maybe it was because they were showing a punjabi family and it was something new to me.  well lets wait and see what happens and how this show ends up.

Hafsa.10

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.