Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Monday 20th September Update (Page 3)

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Thanks Meli for the update! Hahah Shubba, you and I had the same reactions to the scenes, LOL.

Like most of you said Sudha is pretty evil compared to her MIL who is a person who just changes according to situation, soonilai. Same like Lav. But both TA's mom and Lavs will one day appreciate the kinder qualities Thuls has but before that happens, lots and lots of CryOuchCry will take place.

@ Priya, here is my thinking on why TA may have not been shown to miss Thuls. One, he has only been away from Thuls for about 5-6hrs and is distracted with Anandh's parents jollu. Two, he split from Thuls on good terms, aaaand because he tied a thaali, he thinks he's got not real worries about losing her anymore. D'ohAvan oru loosu thaan, he doesn't realize how many people are out to split up him and Thuls. Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

madumithas Senior Member
madumithas
madumithas

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
HI all

Does anyone get the feelign that TA's boss in the bank could be his runaway mother-in-law?

Madhu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaQuelle-BelleShemmo

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Thanks, Mels!  I am glad I didn't watch the episode!  I can't stand Padma's evil mouth and this Sudha's evil mind, either!  May they both suffer when their time comes!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

deepakfan Newbie
deepakfan
deepakfan

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Thanks Aahaana, Shubba and Ranuja for the updates.

I just loved it when Tamizh called Tulasi "kuttima", they look so cute. I was just disturbed when he said that he is very jolly there. He landed there when it was daytime and it is nighttime when he is talking to Thuls but there was no scene that Tamizh went in search of a house.

Anyway hopefully evrything works out for this cute couple.

Theiva-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged

First of all Ranu and Suba...thanks a lot for filling in the last partHugHug I donno how I could miss that out considering i had to bear two awful scene before thatLOL

TA calling Thuls "kutty ma" is cute but its odd for me coz i am being called like that as wellLOL

This Padma is full of dirty thoughts and I think Thuls staying in that house reminds her the fact that she is just the 2nd wife of MM and it irks her to the core as Thuls is a reminder of that dailyConfused I really doesn't know how someone can think so low and she doesn't realize talking about others makes her look more cheaper than the person she badmouths..no wonder they says idle mind thinks evil when it got no work to doTongue

Sooner or later Thuls need to speak up for herself, her whole life she has heard others taunt and been defenseless, Deepa used to defend her until MM acknowledged her as her daughter and now TAs is there after the marriage..but this girl has never done anything to do something for herself apart deciding to marry TA that day...when its none of her fault, she should stop cry and stand up for herself...we have seen she is not weak as her hope and believes has always been by her side but she is weak emotionally=(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Muthal rendu scene um sema boring , and then TA / Thulasi scene vanththu romba santhosam. Big smile Thamizh nee sonna vaarthaigal vaazhnaal pooraa needikkanum.

Hi Madhu!

I didn't know you watch Thendral. It has been hinted a few times, but innum director finalise pannala pola.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 21 September 2010 at 10:27am

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madumithas

HI all
Does anyone get the feelign that TA's boss in the bank could be his runaway mother-in-law?
Madhu

Madhu..it reminds me of the song...marainthu irunthu pakkum marumam enna..LOL

Its so good to see youHug How are you? I think KBC is indeed Thuls mother but director sir'kku avanga call sheet kittaikala pole so he may change the trackLOL

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thank you Meli, Ranu and Shubba for the wonderful updates Big smile.

Like you Vani said, it was sad that Puvi agreed to that marriage. He is/was a good son and brother to his mom and to his sister. Why should he now do something bad to his sister. He should not have agreed to his wife.

Yes Meli, i think if Thulasi is there she is remembered of her being the second wife for MM, but she knew it even before her marriage too that she would have that title only. Why did she agree then and now feeling angry  for it Confused.

The last scene was nice. I hope TA changes now into a responsible person as i saw his reaction changed into serious one when Thulasi said about her mother. Kumaran sir, don't drag the part of her mother, bring her soon into the story and make the serial more interesting instead of that Charu's story and Kanja case.

Edited by Theiva - 21 September 2010 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Go to top