Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Monday 20th September Update (Page 2)

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
so anand's parents know that ta had married thulz, the girl whom their son was tryin to seek once....
The words anand's dad described abt anand.....does he really meant them by knowing anand's behaviour with ta or it was just to irritate him......but still u all are provoking anand again.....which ultimately is going to end up in good for t and t......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheiva-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

@Shubba akka,

No worries about, like your update too! Yes both so eager since it's got T&T, right? Wink
Loved ur side comments about TA, I initially got pissed off at him too when he's all happy and wishing Happy birthday while is dear wifey is CryCry awaiting his arrival to take her away from this hell hole. AngryAngry I felt like throwing something at him and saying go look for a house now!!!!!  But then he started to sweet talk Thuls and I totally forgot my anger, sigh sigh sigh. TA avan pechaala ellaraiyum madakitaan.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Shemmo

Vani19 IF-Rockerz
Vani19
Vani19

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Meli, Subba & Ranuja. Sudha is too much and the worst part is that Puvi agreed to her even if he knows she is wrong with that alliance. OMG Padma and her her gutter mouth. TA only talks no action Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli,Shubba Akka and Ranuuuu (even if it's the first time you updated..it was very nice maa) for all your wonderful updates and the double update for T&T part Clap Clap Clap!

Meli....i was also very sad that IF did not work...especially when i was writing a PM to Ranu the server broke down...i kept checking too...was still broken...went to bed...hope Ranu maa got my PM.

Meli...i belong to those ppl who thought Sudha is surely better than her MIL nu Ouch...exactly like you said i got my answer.....sigh....sigh....sigh...
Even if Lavs is selfish and still does not feel how Thulasi or her bro would've felt when she asked Thulasi to go away from TA....she is otherwise still a nice girl. She has not gone so low to be the second wife for a bad guy.But Sudha definetly would treat her like a more useless girl now and TA's mummy yayum Lavs yayum words aala konnuduvaa Angry. This is going to make them more angry with TA and Thuls Ouch!
Puvi...this time did not use his brain.Sudha is a super manipulator lady.Athaan antha appaavi purushan convince ayitttan...sigh...sigh...sigh...

I really enjoyed third part...aiyoooo....how much i like Aanandh's daddy....ithaivida nose cut Aanandh ku vera oruthanga kitta irunthu thevai illennu nenaikkiren LOL....his daddy is the only one who understood correctly his son's character....vaiyitherichal pudichavan...lol...Aanandh....you better find him a new house for TA.

Yes...agree Shubba Akka...how could he be so happy when his dearie wife is tortured by this Padma Confused...is this his character not to show openly the pain and worry...or it is still his irresponsibility?!
Yes Ranuu...me too was so angry with him...but then when he talked so nicely and sweet to her...i again was liking him. I liked his Kutty ma and i am everything for you Embarrassed. Paapom....ipdi his Thulasi azhuthappuram kooda ethachum panraana illaiyannu namma hero!

Edited by Nikila10 - 21 September 2010 at 12:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaVani19

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
thanks meli for the update......
Oh Yeah !! as u said this sudha is too much.....
Lavanya does not deserve this......though she was/is selfish she was takign descion for the well being of her family and ofcourse for self.........
Rightly said niki.......for sudha's actions reactions are going to be to Ta and Thulz.......omg......may be this time even from Lavanya.........

I would not tell what Lavanya did to thulz(, i mean just cut the relation with TA bcos of his engagemrnt,) was wrong......she was just believing Anand....its was all Anand's game and even TA was not angry for her act bcos he knows she did for the welfare of the family.........still only mistake there was she shd have consulted him........

But sending police to Thulasi's house for the mistake TA had done was utter selfishness ....i will never fogive her for that act........

Now again she worries more about her life......which is very very appelaing......she never asked for it.....and now its not there.......i really pity her.....and what sudha bring her is utter nonsense.....she is a step ahead of her MIL.........

OMG.......this Padma..........still irritating with her badmouthing Thulz...........oh what is she going to gain by this.......she made Thulz and TA very cheap.......she would be paying for this soon......

Waiting for some actions to be taken from Mr.TA............sigh sigh...... should not be a  Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleVani19

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli, Suba akka and Ranu for the super awesome update!! Clap

Super T&T scene!! TA addressing Thuls as kutti ma was awwww choooooooo chweeeeeet! Hug But hated him for saying that he's all happy and jolly over there when he's aware that she'll be facing hell here...! Why didn't he call her earlier to talk to her??? Why doesn't he miss her (he missed her badly b4 he got married.. I thought he's supposed to miss her more now?? onnum illaya?? Confused) Why doesn't he feel the urge to take her with him?? Doesn't he feel that sth's amiss if she's not with him?? All these qns kept popping up in my head.. mayb TA's just like that.. won't show his worries outside... Ouch whatever it is, pls be a lil more responsible and veetta poi paathu Thuls a kootitu pora vazhiya paaru..! Angry first ivan thalaila yaarachum sambar oothanum!! LOL

Like you said Meli, Sudha proved that she's no better than her MIL. TA's mum openly blackmails people to get something done but Sudha gets to know their weakpoint and stealthily manipulates her way thru.. Cha all cos of the stupid and foolish bet! Ethukkellam bet vekkanum nu oru vevastha illa.. chi chi AngryConfused

Dun wanna talk abt Padma's gutter mouth! Dead

Edited by khpriya - 21 September 2010 at 2:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.shubbaQuelle-BelleVani19

vanitharavi Newbie
vanitharavi
vanitharavi

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
i too liked the way tamil consoled tulasi they r made for eachother couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Go to top