Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

   

ll:.Vivian.:ll Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008

Posts: 46486

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
GauriShocked not again plz ROFL its u always follow me always there where ever i go huh ROFL
b/w u like Vivan?i m officially shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll:.Vivian.:ll Appreciation Thread #1 (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008

Posts: 36558

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

GauriShocked not again plz ROFL its u always follow me always there where ever i go huh ROFL
b/w u like Vivan?i m officially shocked
OYEEEEEEEEEEE go back and see who made it this forum and this thread firstAngryLOL



me or u? of course the answer is me not uEvil Smile....so who is doing the following whom now.....hell yeah that is u FatimaAngryROFL



ok tell how badly are u waiting for the show to start?Big smile

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008

Posts: 46486

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
its ilzam on me i m on this forum from long just today i find vivan thread none of us is following we just like same sort of stuff *except one*

Oh i m waiting for it eagerly but its again postponed grrrrrrrr i really like vivan from KS days he was cute there
what abt u?

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008

Posts: 36558

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

its ilzam on me i m on this forum from long just today i find vivan thread none of us is following we just like same sort of stuff *except one*

Oh i m waiting for it eagerly but its again postponed grrrrrrrr i really like vivan from KS days he was cute there
what abt u?
okay if it makes u happy then I will agree to non of us following the other...only if that is what make u happy...okROFLEmbarrassed



well have never seen this guy before in my life not on till the day the news of him or Vivan possibly playing the role came out but now I'm looking forward to getting to know him and see how good he is.Smile

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008

Posts: 46486

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

okay if it makes u happy then I will agree to non of us following the other...only if that is what make u happy...okROFLEmbarrassed



well have never seen this guy before in my life not on till the day the news of him or Vivan possibly playing the role came out but now I'm looking forward to getting to know him and see how good he is.Smile


ok abt the first what is that suppose to mean?i think i m gonna kill u hun LOL

yeah most of the ppl never saw him is it only me who notice him there & sort of like him he is v cute actually

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Joined: 02 September 2006

Posts: 13948

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
hey hun add me..so finally someone opened it was waiting for this...love him

rukhsana1995

Senior Member

rukhsana1995

Joined: 30 December 2009

Posts: 857

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee add me in...i love Vivian..

kasuuuu

IF-Rockerz

Joined: 31 March 2010

Posts: 6789

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.