Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

:Media Center:(Audio/Video/FF/Scene/Promo/Article) (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 27

Maan-ki-diwani

Maan-ki-diwani

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi ... can everyone post the link for yesterday's episode that was 6th june .., when pia was running in search of water ... thanx in advance

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":Media Center:(Audio/Video/FF/Scene/Promo/Article) (Page 23)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

day2008

day2008

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hi.. can ny body pls give me the mp3 download link of the peelu song on tracker n angad pls... i m in urgent need of it.. thanx

shafaq_abhiya

Goldie

shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
can anyone plz post the link of 11th june maha epi promo 

barunipk

barunipk

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
hey i know this is shameless but kya koi mujhe abhiya ka 17+ FF ka link de skta hai. main kya kroo ye log show me kuch romantic nahi dikhate. ab jab Abhay show me wapus aayega to Piya or wo alag alag rahenge. so maine soch koi romantic FF  hi padha jaye. please help me. 

krishuuuuuuuuuu

krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

yr koi z.share k elawa site bta do plz jahan se main NA NA NA abhay ki tune download kr sako. z.share se mere pass download nhn ho rahi plzzz help.

thanks in advance...;-)))))))))))))0

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

yr koi z.share k elawa site bta do plz jahan se main NA NA NA abhay ki tune download kr sako. z.share se mere pass download nhn ho rahi plzzz help.

thanks in advance...;-)))))))))))))0

brewberries

brewberries

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

can anyone plz send me the link of the tune which is played whn abhay starts gettin frozen it is seen before the episod of leap...and even want his dialouges which he says "kisine ne nahi dekhi na sunni pyaar ki ye ek kahani"...i want the dialouges as well as the background score...plzzz try to give me that tune i wuld b vry greatful to u...plzzz...

I want dis link in Zshare...plzzz send me the link fast...thank you... :)

kaushiki9

IF-Rockerz

kaushiki9

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brewberries

dear can u plz  send the link in zshare as in dropbox i m nt gettin so...plzzz...and ya thanx 4 ur cooperation...

http://www.zshare.net/download/91251163af5389fb/

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.