Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

:Media Center:(Audio/Video/FF/Scene/Promo/Article) (Page 22)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/9224876-a-new-man-enters-piya-dobriyals-life-in-pyaar-kii-ye-ek-kahaani
check out this article..
I donno if it;'s aloud to post from this website or not so not making a Topic..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa

ShattyD Newbie
ShattyD
ShattyD

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Please can anyone post the tune in ZShare, which was played when Pia/Misha & Kabir/Jay were competing in volleyball? It sounded really cool!!!

Thank You so much!

Big smile
krishuuuuuuuuuu Newbie
krishuuuuuuuuuu
krishuuuuuuuuuu

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

can anyone send me link of that tune which pia hears  when she feels someone calling her towards jungle...
its playing recently in every pia scene...thinking about abhay...
brewberries Newbie
brewberries
brewberries

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
can anyone plz send me the link of the tune which is played whn abhay starts gettin frozen it is seen before the episod of leap...and even want his dialouges which he says "kisine ne nahi dekhi na sunni pyaar ki ye ek kahani"...i want the dialouges as well as the background score...plzzz try to give me that tune i wuld b vry greatful to u...plzzz...
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishuuu

can anyone send me link of that tune which pia hears  when she feels someone calling her towards jungle...
its playing recently in every pia scene...thinking about abhay...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20473722/Req_Fal/PKYEK_Na%20na%20na%20echo%20ver.wma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuu

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brewberries

can anyone plz send me the link of the tune which is played whn abhay starts gettin frozen it is seen before the episod of leap...and even want his dialouges which he says "kisine ne nahi dekhi na sunni pyaar ki ye ek kahani"...i want the dialouges as well as the background score...plzzz try to give me that tune i wuld b vry greatful to u...plzzz...

here is d link .. Smile

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20473722/Req_Fal/PKYEK_Abhay%20freezed.wma
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
brewberries Newbie
brewberries
brewberries

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
dear can u plz  send the link in zshare as in dropbox i m nt gettin so...plzzz...and ya thanx 4 ur cooperation...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index