Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

:Media Center:(Audio/Video/FF/Scene/Promo/Article) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 27

Page 1
Page   of 27
Page 3 Page 27

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Here Chandni, here's the link 2 my gallery on Video Mix on i-f=)

And my channel on youtube=)

Edited by Mona1993 - 23 September 2010 at 9:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":Media Center:(Audio/Video/FF/Scene/Promo/Article) (Page 2)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona1993

Got ya Thank u.

Guys anything u want added do post here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona1993

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni-

Originally posted by Mona1993

Got ya Thank u.

Guys anything u want added do post here.
thanks dear=)

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 02 October 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hye Chandni, here's my new vm on Visu, add it

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Ok now I dont know how this will turn out but lemme see.....!!!!
Piya , now the protagonist according to everyone should be sweet and sober who respects elders and loves her siblings.....cares for everyone and is a darling for all....!!!But Piya does nothing cozz since the age of 15yrs she has forgotten what a family is....!!!She doesnt know the essence and necessity of realations...how to make and keep a realation and how to express love...!!!Piya's mother died during her delivery and her father took resort to alcohols and drugs so that he can forget his weariness and his morose environment....!!!But in the meanwhile he forgot his baby too and was always into pegs of glasses and drugs...!!!
Piya was brought up by her governess ,Aunt Gloria.....She was a lovely lady and never let Piya be out of her sight....But a child needs her parents....Aunt Gloria never chided or scolded Piya and so she got out of control....!!!!
Piya's life was partying.....movies....and stuffs but she was a really nice student in college and an awesome biker.....She only cared for Aunt Golria ......
Piya was a very roudy and an extrovert kind of a girl who didnt care about anything in the world except for Aunt Gloria an her frend, Simrata.....!!!Simrata was like her soul sister and her best friend and neighbour....Whenever Piya was upset or angry it was Simrata who understood her feelings and brought a smile to her face...!!!DancingSimrata was a student of "Parapsychology" and took a keen interest in the underworld [world of vampires ,werewolves ,and stuffs"....
Piya and Simrata said in Kasauli...a small town in Himachal pradesh.....
Once Piya was late for her college and wa running towards the college in that heavy rainfall when she struck with......
People I hope you'll like it and plz let me know that you liked it or not then only I'll continue...!!!
-Sana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOpatakha-guddialicia212

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@Sana.Shanak : You are suppose to post the link of your FF Thread here which would be added to the Media Center.

DarlingSarun

IF-Dazzler

DarlingSarun

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Doyel---Lostindreams

additi10

IF-Rockerz

additi10

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hey can some1 plz post Pia's backround music from todays episode

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.