Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

!*!AbHiYa/ViSu's Love Palace3!*!MODS CLOSE THREAD (Page 5)

Saleem.K Goldie
Saleem.K
Saleem.K

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--

Originally posted by SaleemKamil

yup the concept looks amazing!

do you know why the show is delayed to oct. 11?

yup... there has been some last minute changes in the script...
so they had to scrap all the episodes that they had shooted.. they have started fresh shooting again... also.. problems in finding suitable locales have all resulted in the delay of the show...

ooh, they are going shoot all over again...hope the show turn out great with the fresh concept.
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
hoping the same here....

now its been claimed that its no more similar to twilight....
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
me here ma'am:)....actually i am updating the AbhayPiya Picture gallery....nd organizing some things...
looll....so finally the DEVs gave in with a forum after seeing the huge demand,lool....3 week before the show starts,lool

Edited by gomgi2 - 21 September 2010 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Doyel--

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gomgi2

me here ma'am:)....actually i am updating the AbhayPiya Picture gallery....nd organizing some things...
looll....so finally the DEVs gave in with a forum after seeing the huge demand,lool....3 week before the show starts,lool

welcome sweetheart..... Hug

well go ahead... OMGG m simply in love with the wallpapers that u just posted...!!! and just check na if u can find out the pic that saleem is using as his dp..
Gosh its similar to the twilight pic.. hai na????Embarrassed

and yesss congratualtionssssssssss for our forum Big smile
Saleem.K Goldie
Saleem.K
Saleem.K

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i haven't watched any twilight movie yet, so it won't make any diff. if they copy or not...but heard it's going be a dark love story.

i find vivan nice and hope his acting turn out to be as good (he looks awesome in the 2nd promo)!
Saleem.K Goldie
Saleem.K
Saleem.K

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hi mona,

remember me and how r u?
--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaleemKamil

i haven't watched any twilight movie yet, so it won't make any diff. if they copy or not...but heard it's going be a dark love story.

i find vivan nice and hope his acting turn out to be as good (he looks awesome in the 2nd promo)!

well dark love story in itself sounds very interesting....!!!

and well yaaa vivian is looking very hottt... and i loved his voice in the 2nd promo.... Day Dreaming
.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Doyel--

Originally posted by gomgi2

welcome sweetheart..... Hug

well go ahead... OMGG m simply in love with the wallpapers that u just posted...!!! and just check na if u can find out the pic that saleem is using as his dp..
Gosh its similar to the twilight pic.. hai na????Embarrassed

and yesss congratualtionssssssssss for our forum Big smile

*muah* babe
...i know they were so gorg...specially sukus second one......i cant see any dp saleem is using?Confused...and i have show siggs activated....

@Saleem...heya dude....long time....doing well?:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index