Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

VEDANT'S POSSIBLE IDENTITY

genius Groupbie
genius
genius

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I watch TD from usa (eastern), and we are definitely not as advanced in TD as the disha's updates. I have been going through all the updates daily though to see where the story advances.

So far, from what I understand, I've been thinking of who Vedant really is, and this is my theory, that he is the long-lost-or-presumably-dead son of Vijayendra & Suhasini bhosle. :-)

Here's why: So Dev and everyone keeps saying that Dev neglected the bhosle child and hence he had an accident and died, but they also say that Dev ran away before the family realised, so maybe the child didnt really die :-) Everyone thinks he died due to some wierd misunderstanding that Im sure the writers of this serial can beautifully weave into the story.

Meanwhille, the Bhosle son was lost and found by someone else, (could be Dhruv Sehgal, could be Gargi, could be Sumitra if she was in her senses) and kind-of-got-adopted into the family. So he maybe DK's half brother. That may also explain why the writers gave him a different surname and are not telling who's son he is Gargi's or Sumitra's. And if the writers are any more filmi that they already are, who knows, the little boy could have been suffering from amnesia too when he was found, so he wont remember anything about the Bhosle's or his past. 

The most compelling reason why I feel that he is the Bhosle son is because of how the writers purposefully brought him into the Bhosle business (through Anil) to save the business, and when Anil tries to use him to get the property out of Disha-Rano-and-mom's hands, Vedant seems to protect their interests. (Rakhi ka bandhan & Doodh ka bandhan). And I think he should be shown as a good guy since there are already a lot of bad guys in the story and the writers either kill of all the good people, or put them in a mental hospital or send them off to Nagpur. 

Further, he seems like the link to bring Disha and DK together, and who better to do that than the half-brother of DK and the long-lost son of Bhosle's. (Remember Disha saying to Aai that she will bring back what Aai and this house has lost the day she found out that she was not the daughter of that house (Vijayendra was alive at that time) ) 

And since Disha is not really a Bhosle daughter by blood, and Vedant is not a Sehgal son by blood, we can safely say that there is no incest involved in this theory and Disha & DK's relationship is safe. :-)

I think somewhere down the line, they will start showing some clues about his identity. My guess is if Sumitra ever comes back to her senses before she is killed off, then she might be able to tell something about his identity.

Personally, I would like it if in the end Vedant really turns out to be the Bhosle son so that even if Vijayendra doesnt come back from the dead, Suhasini atleast has a waaris and Kaki cant do anything about it. Disha & DK will be happily married, Rano and Inder too! Gautam and Vedant and Inder can responsibly take care of the family business and DK & Disha can take care of Kanaka. So I hope the story turns out like that :-)

This was my two cents on Vedant !

^  ^
Cheers   @|@      

Edited by genius - 09 February 2005 at 6:49pm

sharan_1104 Newbie
sharan_1104
sharan_1104

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Hi i'm newly registered here but i have been reading this forum for mths now! and i must say that the updates are simply wonderful.

it will be great if ur theory comes out to be true. at least everyone, ahem, almost everyone in the bhosle family will jump for joy.  i don't think that vedanth will be a bad character.

rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Like I say any thing can happen in tv world, There is no bounds to wirters imaginations. Smile 
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
This is a very good imagination. But i think when the accident occured, bhonsale's had the bleeding child with them. They might have taken the kid to the doctor and it might have died before them. They should have then, cremated the child.Sothere is a very less probability that the kid still lives.
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged

HAHAHAH it reminds me of old episode of Kyunki...

Mihir was dead.. His body was shown. He was cremeated by the family and Tulsi was a widow.. And the family is ready to get her married off to Anupam and he shows up again.. hihihihii

Oh genius.. you are genius

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top