what a waste. - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Rummy-

@TM u mention abt chewing gun during PC is unprofessional 😳..... ohh.. u just bother to mention stuff related to jen.......... then lemme tell u one thing which u didnt include in ur "wat a waste"....... the ohh so professional PC's dnt take place in cafetaria's too
btw wats there fault if SA didnt bother to talk dat much....... hw dats mean its all cuz of Ksg or JW...😕

I didn't even understand what you wrote. care to explain again?
Now the reply to the actual topic:
Is there a whistling emoticon? If so I need to use it here. I loved your analysis  and also quite a few of your subsequent replies to some people, Neetz :)
I really don't have much more to add or say here but ya the PC just proved what we already knew. If I were to use the terms constantly used in this forum, then I'd say it was an "epic" fail
And ya it just proved who is the professional and who isn't. Those without the biases can judge for themselves.

P.S. I've had some non-Shilpa fans tell me just this so the other fans can quit with the discrimination accusations.
Also good luck handling this topic. You'll get a lot of love for this =)
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Originally posted by qazplm

I understand you point. And I respect it. But don't you seriously think that we have been equally degrading and unrespectful to them too with our behavior? We bash them, call them names, report them and what not. We appear like maniacs compared to their behavior.

Honestly, if I was one of the actors...I would have had the guts to call the audience of DMG what they truly are, which is disrespectful and obsessed.

Respect is earned not given out like free candy.

Anyway these DMG actors would never say a word against their fans because they are too fake. If only they were real enough and had the guts to speak out.

Originally posted by CZ..

</div>
<div>

well, I've just expressed my opinion. not my fault if it's toxically lethal for some people.

All right......all I can say is your opinion is biased and such opinion does not bother me at all.
Originally posted by romiosugar

Because you have not said a single word against SA (note: I am not a SA hater)
You do not need to go that far to bash Jenny!! You have used harsh and offensive words towards her unlike not even a single word for SA instead you have felt bad for Shilpa.....na?
SA is my least fav actor in this show. but i dont want be biase. i did really felt bad for her. I love JW, KW and KSG but they were acting unprofessional. The way KW was banging his hand on the desk. JW said how stupid the question is .. actually this can hurtt that fans feeling. KSG making some unnecessary jokes. All of them r above 24 they should act a little mature

See Khushi.....it depends on an individual. That is how you feel but not me. For me no one was innocent and everyone was acting up but my point was that why only take certain artists and analysis their behavior?

because they were the only ones who showed some 'behaviour', others were simply asked to read questions or were mocked into silence.
Originally posted by CZ..

okay, apart from the fact that the 'press conference' cleared nothing more than what we already knew, I want to say it it absolutely and competely disgusted me. yes, it did.

jennifer winget acted like one of those street junkies who shamelessly chew gums, trying to say 'in-yo-face-babe' to whoever comes infront of them. maybe she doesn't know, but the thing called mike amplifies sound. oh and not to mention, she was sitting there with her hands folded over the table like some school going kid whose simply bored with the proceedings unfolding in the room, or simply doesn't give a shit. I'd like to believe the latter.

...and she calls herself, 'professional'? um, professional people don't chew gum on mikes and lean over tables like their lives depended on it, lady. they behave professionaly during a professional press meet.

I have nothing to say about KSG, his obnoxious attitude has been showcased more than once. he sits and acts like he owns the world and talks like he's inherited SRK's wit. talking of his 'wit', I wonder whether he even knows that no one except jennifer laughs at his jokes? the way they acted during the conference made jennifer look like his personal secretary.

KW was pretty non-existent, to say the least. what did he even do apart from reading out questions and acting cool?

shilpa anand was blatantly sidelined. she was mocked and insulted, not just by KSG and JW, but also by KW. I felt bad for her, and for the first time actually wished that she should just dump this show and go look for something that deserves a professional like her. but then, since she is a professional, I think she knows better than to let some people's stinking attitude issues come in the line of her work. so kudos to her for holding up so well.

palki and amita....you guys cannot act. so don't think your 'arm-around-shoulder' act eyewashed the audience into believing that everything's 'hum saath saath hain'. no one hates you, you're not worth the time and hate. we just hate the fact that you cannot produce a quality show. you can't hide behind the fact that the show has multiple tracks - which show doesn't? the key is to juggle them perfectly so that you produce a good show. however, your juggling seems to have gone haywire and now you're just frantically picking up the fallen tracks to save your ass.

ultimately, ha! the thing was scripted. it was as subtle as KSG's tattoos. so yeah, useless and worthless. should've spent that time writing a better script. it's high time, don't you think? 3 years have already been wasted trying to eyewash the audience. time to really use those unused brains.

Very well written!
@bold - i applaud your writing the blatant truth upfront !

Edited by sipdip - 13 years ago

All right......all I can say is your opinion is biased and such opinion does not bother me at all.

all opinions are biased honey. others are just knows as 'facts'.
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Respect is earned not given out like free candy.

Anyway these DMG actors would never say a word against their fans because they are too fake. If only they were real enough and had the guts to speak out.

What constitutes them as fake? What have they done in order for you to accuse them like this?