Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
hey all, Smile
firstly congratulations on the opening of PKYEK forum finally Big smile

hmm so as my first topic here ... i clearly intend to make it a fun post however share something with you'll

now Twilight is a global phenomenon Stephanie has created ... a rage ... thanks to Rpatzz and Kstew despite the movies sometimes not living upto the books the movies do great Wink LOL

but ... here what are you expecting the promos are def good Suku is a seasoned actress Priya is the perfect choice for a desi Alice - though we are yet to see here here.. and Vivian looks good in what is seen of him in the promo too.. so here the cast so far seems very promising and Aptly selected too - so honestly i m excited about the show but i have a doubt a major one

cos ekta as we know is the producer - the lady infamous for ruining her shows when they reach peak and make em hit rock bottom ROFL - i swear i m worried she'd kill the global sensation Twilight too - are you as well ?

please do share

No bashing intended - purely meant for fun again

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sananya09arkajenksg-Premeena-...anshu...canadiansguju_girl1-Kruti.S--Suneshine-BeetFallen AngelLumzz.:.MONA.:.FollowYourHeart-Cheeni--Drishti---Doyel--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are You Scared Ekta Will Kill Twilight ? LOL" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i have same doubt aahana dear ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPaheli

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
aani i was thinking that too..but since they changed the script of the show and it is not gone be anything like twilight...i m not much worried abot ekta ruining twilight..i m worrried abot ekta ruining ViSu..cause as u and i know that ekta is famous for ruing her own couple that is loved by al...so i hope and pray that she dont do that with visu..cause if she do than i m gone be so mad..suku better not end with someone else other than vivian..lol
HeartMONA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Cheeni-EkPaheli

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
LOL i don't care what she is doing with the storyline but she better not kill any character or i will kill her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guju_girl1EkPaheli

-Cheeni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cheeni-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
mona@agree .........hope ekta dn't ruined ViSu

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_naina

i have same doubt aahana dear ROFL

hey naina i know - i have been freaking worried since i heard the news - i;d have preferred a new PH but ekta for this reason ROFL

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
naina: ya i hope so too cause i dont think i would like to see visu being torn apart..

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

aani i was thinking that too..but since they changed the script of the show and it is not gone be anything like twilight...i m not much worried abot ekta ruining twilight..i m worrried abot ekta ruining ViSu..cause as u and i know that ekta is famous for ruing her own couple that is loved by al...so i hope and pray that she dont do that with visu..cause if she do than i m gone be so mad..suku better not end with someone else other than vivian..lol
HeartMONA

lmao mona u mean tem jacob wins in the end... NOOOOOO - we cant let that happen - i m team edward - well it makes Abhay here  LOL - in case ekta even tries it we can make a plea to stephenie that she sue Ekta ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.