Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

2 Steps Ahead 1 Step Back - SNS Unsolvable Riddle

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
these days the show is like 2 Steps forward and 1 Step backward....and this is making me angry and helpless also...
in last 2 epis except todays.....Aham was looking towards her, feeling her pain, offering her to put ointment....which increased our excitement that at last he has changed a lil bit......and story will move forward regardless of its slow pace in developing either the Character of Aham or GoHam Love Story.....
but nope todays epi was again the Repeat Telecast of the earlier ones...aham accusing Gopi and she all quite like a Doll or Puppet.....(i cant expect her to speak...but Good Koki did the Right at the Right Moment...)

and Aham was in his older avatar.........
TWO STEPS Gopi with Care and Concern.......and then 1 step BACK TO His RUDE n ARROGANT nature......

so this show reminds of a Riddle that we used to play when we were kids and its like...
There is Tree which is 30 feet tall and there is a monkey who climbs at a Rate of 2 feet up and 1 feet down....so we had to guess in how many steps he would have climbed the tree.............

the answer if this riddle is not very difficult as we know the height of tree...but in case of SNS we dont know the height only what we can do is to speculate the height, which is completely depends upon CVS mind..........................................................................................
and we wont be able to Solve it ever in future m sure....
Angry

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 20 September 2010 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueensiddiquaChaudhrytmIndigoBluessaomom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 Steps Ahead 1 Step Back - SNS Unsolvable Riddle" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
what the hell are CVs showing us. Ahem's just frustrated causehe didn't get to put ointment n gopi's arm. and what can u expect from him if he does not get what he wants. ajeeb kisam ke log hain yeh sab

Edited by VivaciousQueen - 20 September 2010 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
thank u sadhli for opening this thread. this is one of the reason making the viewers angry...well.....dont know wht to say now....
hetal is acting like sooo dumb..lauging and doing nothing and covering rashi and not listening to koki and using her brain
ahem is himself again....ahem BA!!
gald to see koki supporting gopi all the way
and kinjal...why is she bothered bout the blackmailer and her broken phone. if her phone was broken thts it. there was no need. seems like she was acutually waiting umang to call her and blackmail her again.....this show is going no where ....the story is still there where it was before.....
finally rashi and urmi ka pool khulna chayiye abhi....

-tellyaddict-

helloworld007

Groupbie

helloworld007

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I think it's a lot more complicated than some may think.

Aham's character is all about subtleties. Last episode, we could tell what he was feeling through the subtleties of his actions, not because he passionately pronounced his feelings to Gopi. We all knew he was feeling something because of the nature of his character and the small changes in his expressions and body language. Today it seemed like he was trying to find a reason to be angry with Gopi. It seems like the night before became too much for him - being ignored by Gopi in the kitchen, hearing the police/Jigar/the family praising her, seeing Gopi alone with the thief, seeing her hurt and then being rejected by her, etc. Aham got confused by his feelings and so he's trying to force himself to be angry with Gopi, which is why he tried to blame her for letting the thief out even though he knew she was hurt in her room. Now, with even Kokila talking to him with a raised voice, he's slowly being forced to let go of his old perception of Gopi as a useless, untrustworthy unpar.

Just my take...

(Hi, by the way! I've been reading the forums for a while but this is my first post)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiquaVivaciousQueensaomomShell16-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloworld007

Aham's character is all about subtleties. Last episode, we could tell what he was feeling through the subtleties of his actions, not because he passionately pronounced his feelings to Gopi. We all knew he was feeling something because of the nature of his character and the small changes in his expressions and body language. Today it seemed like he was trying to find a reason to be angry with Gopi. It seems like the night before became too much for him - being ignored by Gopi in the kitchen, hearing the police/Jigar/the family praising her, seeing Gopi alone with the thief, seeing her hurt and then being rejected by her, etc. Aham got confused by his feelings and so he's trying to force himself to be angry with Gopi, which is why he tried to blame her for letting the thief out even though he knew she was hurt in her room. Now, with even Kokila talking to him with a raised voice, he's slowly being forced to let go of his old perception of Gopi as a useless, untrustworthy unpar.

Just my take...

(Hi, by the way! I've been reading the forums for a while but this is my first post)

Hello! Glad that you couldn't remain silent on the forum any longer and broke through. I completely agree with you.   Aham is totally trying to ignore how he feels and is lashing out at Gopi for making him like her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Just my take...

Perfect! You are absolutely right. When Aham was yelling at Gopi today, as much as I was mad, I didn't feel like he truly believed what he was saying. It was like he just wanted to get out his frustration, Gopi was there so he fell back into his old pattern.    Then when Mooommmm called him on his bad behavior, his world was rocked. It will be fascinating to see how he acts tomorrow. Let's hope he gets some more screen time. (And Rashi, Urmi and Kinjal get less. ROFL )

Welcome to the forum!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Just my take...

welcome to the forum and hope in future u open may posts like this...which will help us in understanding Aham's inner side...
and what ever u said is absolutely correct....no one here can dare to disagree with that....as when he was scolding Gopi his expressions were like "u ignored me see what i'll do now" and when Koki scolds him back he senses the reality that there is someone else also around and I got scolding for doing wrong but hows that Possible as m Mr. Aham Modi.

Keep Posting in future also.....

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top