Kali to divorce Garv

cndguju thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kali to divorce Garv

Avid followers of Kkusum, this one is for you! This is what is coming up in the show soon - Kali (Rucha Gujrathi) will part ways with her husband Garv (Chetan Hansraj). Reason? Taashu (Narayani Shastri) and her son Trishul (Akashdeep Saigal) will poison her thoughts against her husband. Tsk! Tsk! Meanwhile, Hansraj plans to take off for his real life honeymoon at last (the guy got married last month to his long air hostess fiancee Lavinia). "We might fly to Dubai on 20 February" he says. Isn't Lavinia smiling finally?

from telly chakkar..........

i wonder wats going to happen without garv...how is the story going to go on!!!.....lol.....!!!!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
well, she decides to do it every day, but never does. Noone will be happier than me if she really divorces Garv. He doesn't deserve her. Thanks for giving me this great news. Here's a 🤗, a bunch of flowers and one kilos of laddooo for u.
Selina thumbnail

What are they turning this show into?? It gets worse every day. BTW I thought Ansh was a good guy!!

Tabs thumbnail
thanx for sharing the article
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing the article!
dolly1211 thumbnail
I knew it.. he will b good in the beginning and turn to negative.. same old stuff... boring............... show 🤢
teen 13 thumbnail

u know wat i live in Dubai😉

When r we gonna know that trishul is taashu's son?😕

thx for sharing.....but very weird and stupid...
nasshuu thumbnail
tanisha trishul is tashus and abhays son. but no one knows the truth untill now on the kapoor family that trishul is abhays and tashus son. it doesnt say.
ejaz's babe thumbnail
but then that lets stupid kumud get a chance to get garv that sux!!! i want kumud and kshitij to b 2gether!!!!!!!!!