Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...this thread is to discuss the gorgeous and talented Priya Wal in PKYEK EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Share ur excitement and let everyone know how much we love this power packed perfomer ClapBig smile

PS: credit for the idea goes to -Suneshine- and her Sukirti appreciation thread Embarrassed

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

PlayfullKisskay_123sohrobsmile843asmara19AY_RHr4eVergeshiga54Simi_YaRaLoversiddhitifanruchira23Sweet_Waterslil_aashijen99BUBLAINirjhor105Ipshitaasr-medhaRehanism...anshu...Harpreet.MkooLgrl786kasuuuu_SnowFlake_RatiG.Comics_Music.twisted_lizleeseunggiloveRituparnaa-Aastha_Mohit-chahaat.payyalMMBG.Nabi.Preternatural-PhoenixD--Jeny-OfTheHeart-Drishti-shyamsChandani_C-DamnedDrooler-madsuvcraziestfanhey.bhagguDancingdollFollowYourHeartRoyalLEO_Krrishepiphany.Akankshaa..ayesha.sallu_lover~*Mehwish*~nikita_88-Fatima-safeplacetolandmusic_l0ver036kavya.bkaran-007whiterose29.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Priya Wal --- Appreciation/Discussion Thread ~~" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg finallly the forum up chalo if not the show atleast we got the forum and this thread today where we can go looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonys over our beloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved diva our Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cant even beginnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to share my excitementttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt gona see her on tv after two damned years and just the mere thought is enough to light my whole damned wooooooooooooooooooooorld To me she is a symbol of light a symbol of hopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a symbol of miracle and cant just cant thank Ekta for givingggggggggggg us this e mdium where we can ocne again falll in love with our magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

love u foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and ever Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAISaVnijen99-PhoenixD-hey.bhaggusallu_lover

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! ofcourse I m soooooooo IN !!! cant wait to see priya on screen again .. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer-Aastha_Mohit--PhoenixD-hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

EkPaheli

IF-Stunnerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
add me too gals Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jen99-Aastha_Mohit-ashi_maniaFollowYourHearthey.bhaggu-PhoenixD-whiterose29

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
madooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aaahnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg love u both so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuchHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaVnihey.bhagguEkPaheli

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
and ashi love u for the threaaaaaaaaaad the pic is justBlushing

and a special thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu to Sunshine for the ideaHugHugHug

we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a banner for this Walie heavennnnnnnn omg i guess i wld req aaaaaaaahnu only i have a spot reserved at herBlushing something saying Proud to be a WaliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanBlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguEkPaheli

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Do i even need to say that I am part of this home??BlushingEmbarrassed

I mean main yahan nahi hongi toh phir kahan hongi?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Love you ashi for this thread and love priya foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! HugHugHug

Ashi add ur priya mix on the first post!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
i was thinking same ninnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu add priya mixes there r so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany

and sigs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chalo sab apne treasure boxes kholo and bring sabki fvttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttest wali priya sigssssssssssssssssssssss

omg loveeeeeeeeeeee herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.