Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

||~ RMJ: Help Desk ~|| (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

Aaishaaa

Aaishaaa

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Can any1 plzz upload Sara's performance on Big Tv Awards & Choti Bahu.. Youtube plzz.. plzzz help

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~ RMJ: Help Desk ~|| (Page 18)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Who is Adithya?

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yaalini

Who is Adithya?

Aditya is Anukalp's brother...he is Bharti's son

Guys...did Bharti have an affair or was she raped or something? What happened? I've tried searching for it online but to no avail

..Ananya..

..Ananya..

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hi..I have a request..Can anybody give me the youtube link of DAY OUT WITH SARA..It's a SBS interview in which they show an entire day of sara..I'll be highly grateful..If somebody can do that..please! :) :)

sangadlover

sangadlover

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
hello can anyone plz post the written update of last 2 episodes thank u

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Who is Adithya?

Guys...did Bharti have an affair or was she raped or something? What happened? I've tried searching for it online but to no avail
28 yrs bck ambaji ws suffering cont miscarriage.then a great saint said dat agar woh apni phli aulad matt  ki seva mein samarpit kr degi only den she wil enjoy d life of motherhood.then woh aditya ko matt mein de deti hai and den anukalp sejal and hetal borns.now adi is bck to be wid his family to get love of his family..

hey i liked ur profile pix of akki..jst love him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bewafa

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 28 January 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ananya-kmh..

Hi..I have a request..Can anybody give me the youtube link of DAY OUT WITH SARA..It's a SBS interview in which they show an entire day of sara..I'll be highly grateful..If somebody can do that..please! :) :)
here u go...shyd yehi hai

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 03 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimranLuvsAdiNa

Originally posted by bewafa

Who is Adithya?

28 yrs bck ambaji ws suffering cont miscarriage.then a great saint said dat agar woh apni phli aulad matt  ki seva mein samarpit kr degi only den she wil enjoy d life of motherhood.then woh aditya ko matt mein de deti hai and den anukalp sejal and hetal borns.now adi is bck to be wid his family to get love of his family..

hey i liked ur profile pix of akki..jst love him

Thanks so much! That was what Mum had guessed too...so she lied to her family.

LoL...thanks, I like him too Wink High time he do some good movies man LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.