Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*jaan_1234anuradha_2009CR297books4everdeepaday10RashhhKaSh_4_EvErpriya7891marry21meeranair-Edelweiss-mischiefsweet104ana24bajlookazabaglione211sufunfansipdipVedika211_Ananya_Ayesha87Cess-rapunzel84_Afrin_devashree_hsupercool3WhiteNights.Chand_NiJayseanShilpa.Agarwaluntilwhenever21gupta.aditi20prejudicedLeah1-Prithi-docnussUnKnFascination123abc123gremlin.barycupid-struckbhavi20_sMagicalKashi.luv.chocolatemysterieuxpavsAngelic_J.SidraMonu-SunNaapsaradaU-No-Poofriends_rockJennifer.L*Adorable_Anu*sajni786Jasmine...anku-NeonLights.nyctophiliaAkankshaa.-x-Reshu-x--Harshu-WrackspurtXiahtic-5.Angel.JustaDreamnisha80norzarnikita_88star_fanamna malikaftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is This What It Has Come Down To?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_Ananya_

Goldie

_Ananya_

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I don't know what to say seert except I wish they read your post. And of course,I agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolate

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I so agree on tat!
huh! Honestly, all i can say to DMG is GET WELL SOON !

Edited by -KaShRules- - 20 September 2010 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairJayseanstar_fanaftermath..

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yaa....dmg is zero now....the scripts and dialouges have no standard!!!!!!!!!!the EMA scenes are cheap...DMG used to be a COmedy-loving show...i see no comedy...even if it is then its a cheap comedy!!!!!!

1 devdas sits there waiting for sum1 who doesnt deserve him....he doesnt wants to move on...if he does,then *booom* back to where it started...then saying it was *guilt*...like we r blind

coming to conference...majority answers were fake...shilpa was ignore..questions were for CV's not actors....but some* needs to talk in b/w sooo much.....*chatar* *pattar*

the show has no dignity left...and soo all are intrested in offscreen...i dunt care of what they show...i only wait for KaSh interviews

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009WhiteNights.i.luv.chocolateUnKnFascinationpsaradaJennifer.LnyctophiliaAkankshaa.aftermath..

Jennifer.L

IF-Sizzlerz

Jennifer.L

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i agree!

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

It's just sad to see that this show, which was loved so much, has now come to this. Check out the DMG forums, youtube, FB and other sites to see how much everyone is appreciating the turn of events off and on screen. I have zero expectations from this show but today's video of Palki, Amita and Karan made it clear you guys visit the forum, and if you do then I hope you check this post out :)

Great post seertClapClapClapClap

@ bolded part - You know I kind of doubt their claimErmmErmmErmm If they were visiting I-F wouldn't they see that the majority DOES NOT want AR? I mean honestly SR+ArSh are easily the majority around here so where did they get the idea that people would accept AR back together?ErmmErmmErmm

Maybe they are also doing selective readings *sigh* In that case you and me can forget them ever coming to our posts :)

Edited by Angelic_J - 20 September 2010 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10monaloboUnKnFascinationanku-Wrackspurt

NeonLights.

IF-Sizzlerz

NeonLights.

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i hv no idea what moral they r giving to youth/teens

>cheat on your husband...two timings...
>harass some1's wife
>never move on...if there are ups and downs in life....then dont face them...give up...start crying
>forget smiling......always except happiness from life...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10UnKnFascinationpsaradaWrackspurtnisha80

Post Reply New Post

Go to top