Welcome everyone!....  Smile

Lets introduce ourselves here...

Name:
Place:
Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani :

I'm Saima
I'm from UK
I'm 16 years old......
I'm going to watch Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani as the promos look interesting and the concept looks different!!

Edited by Fallen Star - 20 September 2010 at 10:53am

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

fallen-moonsweetharshipinaz1huhn1998nona9470piarockssuku525suku4everrdoll.12xxMaariyahxxPkyek.rockspriyaks12abhiya07Aminah007mayur786-DazlingAngel-ArjunKiAshshaggyscoobykiranpakitantrums..arwakantawalaLove-my-selfBlossom10ruby.punjabijulietsaphira7988amara23Amber10Pkyekian_Moona_Sashah_Sukipiyali.1228mjisaliveinour...mano...angelsabreenxzridzisharma80Amor.PristineSoulJadee777_Team_Damonangel_KSGruchira23shafaq_abhiya-Premeena-cuteteddyAnutzaNeenuVirmanSoniya..Shapath.syeda.Ms-Min-HoPRATHA1minahil1997Prottashavampireking_Angel-Juri_erliAnu_AsyaBilliCat.x-Sundas-xhreeyaabrokenmirrorsluvkasuSwap-ArhiHarpreet.M.....Lata.....--AROMAL--natashuprcns--softyy--Gunjan.-monica-PurpleRainsheebs_ratifanmasaf57KaJenroxxKomalgraphix-Sonia-sweety_crazedAbhiya_eternalLuvAbhiyaarjuhiCute_Galarunsunita_gmChelseaForEverSANDY_ROSEanjaliipkkndAditi_4verabhaylovepiarg0782snitchseeker--faroo--..juhi..Divya6696sukugeny.AbhIyalicious._.mariam._--sumana13--patakha-guddi--Siva--shradzz...Mallu...payyalYukti_Ratzholiccool_tulishruthiR.rumki.kaushiki9kasuuuuluv07prida-Suneshine-OfTheHeart-Doppelganger-leeseunggilove.BlackJack.Arushi.-Stutz-Charu21BissenKhalidmillie_maaneet-ScarletRose-deboleena.mannaJ.LOxxAqeelahxxLooteri_Dulhan.Chashmish.--Wingless--crystalalenaoblivious.OhmyjerryworldFallen AngelSimi939-krazyriya-aish_punk-DamnedDrooler-.:.MONA.:.TOTAL-ROMANTICromiosugar1nehara--Doyel--sankalp_prapti..Akaisha..DulceTentacion..Nabi.spamalotmonty22RoyalLEO_Krrish..Cute_Angel..-CutyeeVampire-queenAndromeda001.PINK.relentless.-Fatima-remosalsaBirdieematwamango-LostindreamsTrouble.-xXx-.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome: Introduce yourself!!" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Name: Najmah
Place: UK
Why i am going to watch
Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani : I am a big fan of Twilight and as this show is inspired by Twilight - think it's going to be great.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998jass6Soniya..Shapath-Premeena-ruchira23MayurnASYA--Doyel--

THEseema1994

THEseema1994

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
name: seema
why i m going to watch yeh pyar ki yeh kahani: cuz i m a huge fan of twilight.. i just love it.. i love the promos of the show.. they look quite different..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

something1985huhn1998ShilpaKiDeewani-Premeena-ruchira23--Doyel--crystalalena

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Name: Marielle

Place: Norway

Fav Actor: Gurmeet Choudhary

Fav Actress: Sukirti Khandpal

Other Shows I watch: Geet..Only Geet but many asian dramas..specialy korean

Why i am going to watch
Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani
: LOL SUKIRTI KHANDPAL...i love her she is the queen of the whole television industri

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998VI-SUspring_breeze05-Premeena-cool_tulisukugeny--Janvie----Doyel--

-Zoya-

IF-Rockerz

-Zoya-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Name: Zoya
Place: Karachi, Pakistan
Why i am going to watch
Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani : Promos look interesting and I want to see who it goes!!!

Edited by -Zoya- - 20 September 2010 at 11:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998spring_breeze05-Premeena-cuteteddy--Doyel--crystalalena

-GothicBeauty-

IF-Dazzler

-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Name:deepika
Place:india ,jaipur
Why i am going to watch
Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani :because it looks different i just love vivianEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998Pkyekian-Premeena-MayurnASYA--Janvie--crystalalena-xXx-.JealousBasher.

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Name: Luma
Place: India
Fav actor:Arjun bijlani
Fav actress:Rati pandey
Why i am going to watch Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani : Promo look diffrent from other shows nd im a big fan of Priya wal nd evn like suku..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

huhn1998LuvmayurmaneetMayurnASYA-Premeena--Suneshine-ashi_mania-krazyriya---Doyel--crystalalenarelentless.

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Name: Mona

Place:
USA

Why i am going to watch Pyaar Kii Yek Ek Kahaani: i m watching this show for my sunshine sukirti and wen i saw the first promo i fell in love with ViSu, so basically watching it for ViSu..

HeartMONA

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetgiggleshuhn1998PkyekianLuvmayurmaneet_Team_Damon-GothicBeauty-luvkasu-Suneshine-.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696--Janvie--sukugenycrystalalena--Doyel--relentless..JealousBasher.-xXx-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.