Page 9 Page 9

muneera19

IF-Dazzler

muneera19

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!!Smile

Name : Muneera
Place: Singapore

I have been a silent reader all this while on RMJ forum. I love the concept and the artist of this serials. Hope to make some new friends here and have cool disussions regarding the show. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome: Introduce yourself! (Page 8)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prassy.kavi

prassy.kavi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
name; prasanna
age    ; 25
place A.P(INDIA).
                                   i started watching the show after saras entry. i like her comic timing and senti acting. now iam liking the concept of the serial. i love the show very much.

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Name: Hi i am Farah, all of you can call me Fanny, like the Fan or Pankha...hehe i know bad joke..LOL
Place:   I was born in India, New- Delhi, and i currently live in USA, new york 
Big smile
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: I have been an Ardent Fan of RMJ...I love the idea when Opposites Attract Embarrassed

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Name: Mahnoor call me Mannu/Manu/Mannuu/Manuu
Place: England 
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: cos Angad has entered the show and I loved him with Sara in Bidaai Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable-

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Name: Yaalini
Fav Shows: BBAT, DABH,RMJ
Fav Actors: Himmanshoo A malhotra, Niveditha tiwari, Jonhey depp

sangadlover

sangadlover

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
NAME:Nael
FAV SHOWS:Bidaai & now RMJ(after ANGAD'S entry,SARA ANGAD are my fav actors,i watched RMJ because of SANGAD their chemistry were superb thank u RMJ team and RAJITA SHARMA for being sangad together onscreen thank u sooo much)

Edited by sangsangad - 12 December 2011 at 11:10am

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
i m Zee..
i m from sri lanka
i m going 2 watch the show ONLY for Angad Hasija...

lovesara

Groupbie

lovesara

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I'm Bithe
I'm from Bangladesh
I'm 17 years old
I am going to watch RMJ bcz of my dear Sara. I love her so much and love her acting. And also the concept of the show is superb. It's so interesting. Recently this show is more interesting coz of Angad. I also love Angad. And I love the fantastic chemistry of SangaD. Thanks a lot RMJ team and Rajita Sharma for being Sara Anagd together onscreen. Now we want to see Adina( Aditya & Mona) as a romantic couple in RMJ.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadlover

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.