Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

PEWIND

PEWIND

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hafsa.10

Name: Hafsa
Place: Uk
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: Because the show seems intresting n i just adore Priya she is so cute n the show just remined me of Geet ( dont know y)

@ Pavinder like u i only watch 2 soaps Pavitra Rishta n Geet!!

i needed smthg new because all the heavy drama goin on in pavitra rishta! yes mona reminds me of geet too:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome: Introduce yourself! (Page 5)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta.mayurfan

shweta.mayurfan

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Name: shweta
Place: delhi,india
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: cos the story is cute n love mona bubly character

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Name: Rumi
Place: Bangladesh
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: Saw the promos and the story seems interesting

-MadRaginiFan-

IF-Rockerz

-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Name: Vipra
Place: Delhi
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi: bcozz of Nishant..i found him very cute in MJHT n SGP..also d show is a family oriented show like SGP..n i love dese kind of shows..Big smile

_Sahra_

Goldie

_Sahra_

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Name: Sahra
Place: US
Why i am going to watch Ram Milaayi Jodi : Because the show is really good so far nothing has been Not slow they have been gradually making it better.

Edited by isahra - 27 September 2010 at 9:08pm

simran1818

simran1818

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
im simranpreet i am only12 & i watch this show because to me it is intresting & funny at the same time

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Name: Priya (there's alot of Priya's here LOL)
Place: New York, USA
Why I am going to watch RMJ: the story seems new & fresh and the promos are quite interesting & I really like the title song (It's so sweet)
Tongue

harman05

harman05

Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

name- harman

age- 14

why i am going show- because it sounds interesting and looks like a very different show from other shows

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.