India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

that lady....

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

the lady who was bossing pooja around was SOOOOOOO mean. I must have said to myself like 3 times "What a b****!!!!!"

Angry

How can she be so mean to her? I dont watch this show daily, but in this last episode pooja seemed so innocent and sweet and got excited about her new job and was told off by that stupid lady. Ma'am...kiss my butt! hahaha!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyfreak

the lady who was bossing pooja around was SOOOOOOO mean. I must have said to myself like 3 times "What a b****!!!!!"

Angry

How can she be so mean to her? I dont watch this show daily, but in this last episode pooja seemed so innocent and sweet and got excited about her new job and was told off by that stupid lady. Ma'am...kiss my butt! hahaha!

LOL

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lol
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
but aren't we glad ashhmit praised her(pooja) in the end. that shalini must have felt so insulted..... haha heh
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

yess she did seem very very rude AngryAngry hence everyone calls her aunty in the office LOLLOL but pooja should have told her abt her ranks and qualifications in the collage rather than keeping quiet

I seriously felt pooja should have given her back some rudeness rather than keeping quiet !!!!!

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 12:08am | IP Logged
ya... pooja should learn to be curt
1212 Senior Member

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged

i think pooja can only be rude 2 ronit...she kinda chickens out infront of everyone else

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisa

i think pooja can only be rude 2 ronit...she kinda chickens out infront of everyone else

SO TRUE!!LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index