Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys....i know no one is stil in the forum....but still i feel i should post it........u all know that farah ma'am promised D sir that she would give him a chance to choreograph in her next film Tees maar khan........even recently in D sir's fan page, he said that he is buzy with the TMK song.......but Mr. Shirish Kunder (farah's husband and producer of TMK) is saying that dharmesh is not involved in the film.........i saw it in his twitter page.........first of all he didn't know who dharmesh was.........then when we told him who dharmesh was he said that no such person is involved in the film.........then we asked that if D is not in the film then why did farah announced it in a live program?? shirish replied saying that maybe its for the next film..........but shirish said it clearly that D is not involved in tees maar khan !!!!

so this think is really confusing me now............can anybody help?? i'll be really sad if D doesn't choreograph for TMK !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😭

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! I HOPE THIS IS A LIE. Did you ask about Shakti? Does he know who she is now?

OMGGGGGGGG! THAT"S CRAZY!!!!! DSIR HAS TO BE CHOREOGRAPHING. IF HE WROTE ON FB, THAT MEANS HE IS DEFINITELY. FARAH CAN"T BACK OFF FROM HER PROMISE! THAT"S UNFAIR!

OH noooooooooooooooooo! : (

I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL! DSIR BETTER CHOREOGRAPH A SONG!!!! I've been waiting for this since ages.
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
NO NO NO! The only reason i WANT to see that film is for his coreography!
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow..thats pretty upsetting to hear...i have a feeling maybe Farah Khan's husband doesnt really know wats going on.. so unless Farah Khan or D sir himself confirms it, i think we should still assume that D sir is involved in the movie =)
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, don't worry....Here is the good news!
Shirish tweeted today that Dharmesh will choreograph the music video for TMK. 😊

Dharmesh will be choreographing the music video for TEES MAAR KHAN. via web

I think its freakin awesome that he gets to choreograph Akki and Katrina in his very first song! Go Dharmesh!! 👏 

Edited by SalmanFan - 13 years ago
Jessica11001 thumbnail
oh thank God !!! so relieving to hear that........😊

i guess after some of us constantly asked him about dharmesh he decided to go and ask farah about him........then he found out about dharmesh......😆😆

yeaaaaaa so happy..............good luck to D sir !!!👏👏
Jessica11001 thumbnail
guys i was wondering......D sir is gonna choreograph the music video......and as far as i know it was told shakti is gonna have a 30 sec appearance in the music video of TMK......i'm not sure if they both will do the same song....but the only song left to shoot for TMK is that music video.......and shakti also hasn't done her shoot for TMK yet........so i guess she must be in that music video too........

that means D sir is gonna choreograph shakti !!!!! who's the real winner now??!! 😆😆
No offence to anyone! :P HEHE but I WISH Dsir had better"dancers" to choreograph for!Notice I said dancers! :P I have nothing against Akshay and Katrina! I totally adore Akshay's acting skills! They make me laugh always BUT since his choreography is at a totally different level (I just don't want it to be weak choreography just because they won't be able to execute it-that's all I mean :P), I wish he was choreographing for Hrithik, aaaaaaaahh but I am happpy! :) He need to start at some point yaaay! GO DSIR!!!!!!!!AAAAIIICHH! ALSO, THANKS SALMANFAN FOR THE NEWS! :DEdited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 13 years ago
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

No offence to anyone! :P HEHE but I WISH Dsir had better"dancers" to choreograph for!Notice I said dancers! :P I have nothing against Akshay and Katrina! I totally adore Akshay's acting skills! They make me laugh always BUT since his choreography is at a totally different level (I just don't want it to be weak choreography just because they won't be able to execute it-that's all I mean :P), I wish he was choreographing for Hrithik, aaaaaaaahh but I am happpy! :) He need to start at some point yaaay! GO DSIR!!!!!!!!AAAAIIICHH! ALSO, THANKS SALMANFAN FOR THE NEWS! :D

You know, the thing is...as a choreographer he'll have to choregraph for people like Shahid, Hrithik and a whole other bunch of actors who are not that good at dancing. As a choregrapher its his job to get the best out of each actor.Not a fan of Akki but I think he is above average in dancing...Katrina does ok I guess. But its great that for his first song Dharmesh gets to choreograph for A list actors. I'm sure the video will be awesome!

I also remember Salman told Dharmesh that once he becomes a choreographer, he'll work with him. I know Sal is a man of his word. So he'll definitely give Dharmesh an opportunity real soon. My two favorites in one song.....That is one dance I wanna see.

LOLLL.... Well Salman only said that to make Dsir feel nice because it was his request. I doubt the fact that he even remembers who Dsir is! :P He didn't in LM until the english thing came up and he's like ohh yeaahhh i've met you before. It's not like he signed a deal with him or announced it as a thing he will do. LOL but i'll be glad to see salman dance on dsir's choreography! :D Reallllyyy amazing dancers should be choreographed by really amazing choreographers! :)

I really want to watch Hrithik get choreographed by Dsir though. That would be the BOMB. LOL but it's true Akshay is probably good. It's just that maybe no one has ever made him do hardcore dancing in any songs before from what I can recall! AN AMAZING START THOUGH! Farah might take him again! :D