Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Ahem AHem AHEM!!! (Page 2)

_SK_ Viewbie
_SK_
_SK_

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I think this ahem boy wants gopi always infront of him...With a stupid reason  or without any reason...he goes to her and starts accusing her ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
the story is just going in circles. if there is one gohem scene then there are plenty of episodes where gopi crys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83-tellyaddict-

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
A friend of mine send me this email and I think in light of what is happening with Aham it maybe appropriate (I apologize if I offend anyone) Here it goes:

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine. It's wine that does all that....... Never mind.

Moral of the story...don't count on a man to do what a woman needs to do herself for herself!! Shell

Edited by lovtv - 20 September 2010 at 2:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_taral83saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

A friend of mine send me this email and I think in light of what is happening with Aham it maybe appropriate (I apologize if I offend anyone) Here it goes:

<font size="4">A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry... I'm thinking of wine. It's wine that does all that....... Never mind.</font>    

Moral of the story...don't count on a man to do what a woman needs to do herself for herself!! Shell

ROFL

And I don't even drink! Oh my goodness that is hilarious! This is precisely why we are friends!

Edited by saomom - 20 September 2010 at 9:03pm

-tellyaddict-

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I knew you would understand! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I hope she gets to that point when she stands her ground with him. Can you just imagine Aham's face if/when she defends herself to him? Let's hope that with Koki behind her, she'll feel more confidence in his presence. Not that she'll directly acknowledge him, but that she won't be a doormat for him to walk all over.

His actions today were the outcome of the rejection he felt last night. He's acting like a little boy who is poking a girl waiting for her reaction. I hope she turns around and punches him in the nose.   LOL

Shell16

Go to top