Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Wardrobe malfunction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
So watching today's episode was painful on many levels. Aham was back to his old self.   Angry Urmi was in the epi Angry but the one thing that stood out was the sari's of Gopi and Rashi. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who thought they were horrific! Oy vey. Waaaayyyy too many colors for my eyes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wardrobe malfunction" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
agree for Rahi's saree tammie....but for Gopi's I like that yellow color on her....she was looking really cute in that color......hope aham would ahve seen her through my eyes,,,,

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
the ladies might have a wardrobe malfunction, but ahem was too handsome in his black suit

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16saomom-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

the ladies might have a wardrobe malfunction, but ahem was too handsome in his black suit

shruthi....welcome to aham-holics...and we have a special thread to welcome new entrants......w8 i'll post in that thread also...

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

Yes, yes he did! It was definitely a bright spot in the episode. LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Tammie, Agree about the saris...not nice.

I usually don't all the multi coloured saris...I like the simple ones she wears at night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.