Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged

A Manager, his Assistant (Male), one old woman and her young daughter are traveling in a train and during the course of time get themselves introduced to each other and become temporary friends. The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! Shocked

The train comes out of the tunnel.

The women and the Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed. Sleepy

The Manager is bending over holding his  face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything. Ouch

The Old woman is thinking: 

These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have kissed my daughter in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him. Clap

The Young girl is thinking:

The Manager must have tried to kiss me but kissed my mother instead and got slapped.

The Manager is thinking: 

Damn it. My Assistant must have kissed the young girl. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.

The Assistant is thinking: 

If this train goes through another tunnel I will make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again.  The Rascal keeps harassing me in the Office.WinkLOLLOL

Cheers,

Pria

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

oo0pretty0oopearldesai-shopaholic-ruby20K__SMonika__29imdudeheadsweet_gurl93CoCoa_19anju011AmbyCiousaritziaAnn_92amrit23.Selena-Lauren.-Nirvana-pooja_lGirl_2007Jess..Aparajhita....Pwincess...mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiss or Slap ;)" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
pria i have got the same joke few days ago in my mail box but with different characters

hope u dont mind me posting it:

here it goes:

Diplomacy - Humor

Manmohan Singh, Aishwarya Rai, Sonia Gandhi and Pakistan's Musharaf are travelling in a train.

The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark. Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap! The train comes out of the tunnel. The women and Manmohan are sitting there looking perplexed.

Musharaf is bent over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap. All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

Sonia is thinking: These Pakistani are all crazy after Aishwarya. Musharaf must have tried to kiss her in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.

Aishwarya is thinking:
Musharaf must have tried to kiss me but kissed Sonia instead and got slapped.

Musharaf is thinking: Damn it. Manmohan must have tried to kiss Aishwarya. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.

Manmohan is thinking: I'm waiting for another tunnel to come, make another kissing sound and slap Musharaf again ...

no offence to anyone, if anyone got offended then tell me, i will remov the joke

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

oo0pretty0oopria4ever-Nirvana-Girl_2007-PixieBunnie-Kai.

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Hi Pooja, the joke u've posted is the original oneBig smile, in our office v modified it, to suit r feelings towards r bossesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...wish v cud give them one slap ,just the way the asst didWink...

Pria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pria4ever

Hi Pooja, the joke u've posted is the original oneBig smile, in our office v modified it, to suit r feelings towards r bossesLOL...wish v cud give them one slap ,just the way the asst didWink...

Pria

LOL

oh i so love office jokes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Sharky8

Sharky8

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hey nice joke

nik_sweetpoison

IF-Rockerz

nik_sweetpoison