Uttaran

Veer's indication towards Rathod

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DV_LVR

Goldie

DV_LVR

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
last week; the discussion between veer and ichcha showing those two idiots worrying about Tappu madam (as usualSleepy) but in the end Veer says he is worried about her falling into wrong hands ....and me thinks that Rathod is gonna be that bad guy .....

he will probably take this as a challenge to break Tappu madam as she is so haughty all the time.... i am thinking that we will get to see a lot of changes in his character in the future.....

Uttaran has always had that indications before the plot line begins so that you could guess from before like for the veerya wedding or ichnsh wedding , etc , etc....

so lets see where it goes from here.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer's indication towards Rathod" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
good if he breaks her ego but I just wish he wouldnt do it in a bad way. I dunno I thought normally if a character is gonna be introduced as a negative one or turn negative in the future they wouldve mentioned it in the articles but not one of the five articles I found has written anything other than he is gonna be a good guy...good friend...confidante...shoulder to cry on for tapu and normally I trust these articles so dunnoConfused also rashami indicated about the two being good friends....hmm guess we will have to seeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megz--sheebs_ratifan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top