scientific reason for cow worship in hindus

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

riya_verma

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "scientific reason for cow worship in hindus" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
May I know the purpose of asking this question?? Even if someone on this forum knows someone else who consume beef, how does it matter??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

shivani003

IF-Rockerz

shivani003

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
There's tons of Hindus who eat beef... Our family doesnt but there's heaps of ppl here in New Zealand who do eat beef. I know a lot of ppl in the US n Canada who also eat it... It used to be shocking to me when I was a kid because we were taught not to eat it but now Iam used to it. Dont know about ppl living in India though.

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i don't really get the whole point of asking the question so i m gonna take a wild guess here... ur question seems to have religious overtones... coz hindus are forbidden from consuming beef...

but if that's the case then... i have seen humans across all races, terrorizing fellow humans, cheating, beating and robbing others, each day across the world... aren't we supposed to b on the right path .. i.e. b good humans... every religion teaches us to b humans first... so what's your point?

i'd say to each his own !!

priyanka_23

priyanka_23

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
lot's of hindus eat beef. i'm hindu and i don't eat any meat at all, completely vegetarian. everyone is entitled to their own choice, it's a free country.

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hawww... yeh toh paap hain Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOL

Lots of hindu's eat beef, pork and what not.. LOL Actually, there's a "pig" God...atleast in SI..but people here love pork LOL Anyways, it doesnt matter.. :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

simonscat

simonscat

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I don't see any limitations nowadays to eat beef, people should step aside from their religious prejudices

BhavnaKhanna

BhavnaKhanna

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Being  a Hindu i will not even think...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top