CID

CID END

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Achal_Shrivasta

Achal_Shrivasta

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Hi

Main ye Janana chata hoon ki CID khatam to nahi ho raha hai kyonki CID mujhe sabse accha serial lagata hai. Plz aap log CID ko band mat kairyega

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID END" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_97

IF-Rockerz

Aditi_97

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
hey Achal welcome to IF!!pls say what u want to in the existing thread !! do not open a new thread for it !!...Smile
if u want to say something about AKHARY CHUNAUTI then post ur comment in that thread (make use of the search box) and
 if u want to ask something in general about cid then pls post it in the thread- 'ASK ME '

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
dont worry I am sure CID is not ending

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dstarz

hey Achal welcome to IF!!pls say what u want to in the existing thread !! do not open a new thread for it !!...Smile
if u want to say something about AKHARY CHUNAUTI then post ur comment in that thread (make use of the search box) and
 if u want to ask something in general about cid then pls post it in the thread- 'ASK ME '

Here is the link:
AAKHRI CHUNAUTI Series (starts 24-Sep-2010)

You can get your confusion solved here as to whether the show is ending or not. I'll really appreciation if all the discussions based on this is done under one thread.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_97

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.