Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
wahoo, Vel's back! Can show those idiot villains how to really work LOL

Perhaps Charu got good news and TA got bad news about Vel waking up or getting rejected about a house.

@Nikhi, I think the only positive thing would be that T&T still love each other through all the trouble. Other than that, I can't think of anything good...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivashubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral This Week Promo (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thank you for the link Shammu Smile.

In this serial we have to look out for happy happenings. How many villains and villis only for TT. But i wanted Vel to remain the baddie forever and now seeing the promo looks like he is the old Vel only. That would be interesting. I really want to see his reaction when he comes to know that Thulasi married and that too Thamizh. Would he again fall into coma hearing this shocking news LOL.

Edited by Theiva - 21 September 2010 at 11:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elystia-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top