Chat Clubs

Sachayi ke sath for UT friends (Entry by invute)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Disclaimer:Tappu fans r not welcome here so don't bother commenting here if ur one

Hi Guys,

As we all know our dear forum is entinely a different place now so I though why not we start our own chat club where we can discuss abt the current situation and how do we move fwd.

Also feel free to discuss anything else u guys would like to share with other friends Smile

So let's start

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23veil_of_rosesshonuu~~~~tiny15ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachayi ke sath for UT friends (Entry by invute)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchira23

Goldie

ruchira23

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
nice thread shyams!
we really need a thread to discuss abt the show in positive manner.
Smile but i'm still afraid ki kya hum sab kuch discuss kar sakte hain abt the show? i think we have limited rites in this forum.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

nice thread shyams!
we really need a thread to discuss abt the show in positive manner.
Smile but i'm still afraid ki kya hum sab kuch discuss kar sakte hain abt the show? i think we have limited rites in this forum.Wink

Bipasha, I think there will be no issues as this is general Chat club and we can discuss things which r not just related to show but othewise as well which will be considered as spam in forum and could cause topic to get closed LOLLOLLOL

ruchira23tiny15

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
thanx shyam .....I wonder if I ever wud lIke to Discuss Utaran crap at all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

thanx shyam .....I wonder if I ever wud lIke to Discuss Utaran crap at all

I know Aru, we r all hurt but I think leaving forum forever is going to be lose 4 us and we sure dont want to c that. We need to decide what is best way to move Fwd.

ruchira23tiny15

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged

shyam starting a chat corner is a wonderful idea... but still there will be hinderances.... we will never be able to write our minds freely as veeya fans will be ready with their reporting for every little hate we show for the negative character in this show...n then once gain we will be hurt with the bans imposed on our threads...

I am definitely not leaving the forum... but yes my writing will become limited to safe topics which are anyways few...if we cant express our disgust with the negative character's behaviour then what are we to do, only appreciation ...but they are showing only the negative character most of the times in UT nowadays... so whom do we appreciate... positive characters like Ichcha n Veer ko dikhayen toh kuch appreciate kare...Wink

ruchira23shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

shyam starting a chat corner is a wonderful idea... but still there will be hinderances.... we will never be able to write our minds freely as veeya fans will be ready with their reporting for every little hate we show for the negative character in this show...n then once gain we will be hurt with the bans imposed on our threads...

I am definitely not leaving the forum... but yes my writing will become limited to safe topics which are anyways few...if we cant express our disgust with the negative character's behaviour then what are we to do, only appreciation ...but they are showing only the negative character most of the times in UT nowadays... so whom do we appreciate... positive characters like Ichcha n Veer ko dikhayen toh kuch appreciate kare...Wink

Yes Charu, we should be allowed to discuss abt -ve character Tapu and what is wrong in calling a vamp as vamp Confused And as u also said leaving forum is not d solution. How abt commenting in d Veer-ichcha app thread ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
cool idea shyam , finally a place which actually belongs to us so that we can chat and chill out at same time ......

ruchira23shyamstiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top