Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anuradha_2009squishyhugskashevSTUTIROXX18amithuritusaluja-Kash4evermarry21aritra7jeran_22KaSh_4_EvEr-DramaBeans-DsntmatterMayurSidma-Ryder--maria-kismattweetyRhealitySuxbajlookaMiz-Priyaahusnia_4u-Edelweiss-mischief_Ananya_Ritz2012FairyTale-NaimaAmber_1lighteningbuzzrapunzel84_Afrin_sanjanamishraCess-Bronze.kinny_ranvirshihij07funfansipdippunjabkudi98jacobharry10011Nida_21supercool3JATINTHAKKARka7eelanafy_GHTABNERShilpa.AgarwalmelancholicMahamarp04srocks-kavita-x.DSKD.xArushi.lil_desi_goddesaishu_25DJKM-Zoya-UnKnFascination123abc123-SH--Preru-gremlin.reemz.malikbarypayyal-Prithi-prejudicedpavsStarshineHuesShiningStar18docnuss-Mayu--Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fannyctophilia-Rinky-NeonLights.-IamAwesome-monty22monarRoyalLEO_KrrishAkankshaa.KaSh_luv-Aliya-nami2811sajni786AnonymousUserchocogurlDebolina.ssdtvgojanshali-Pooja-~@$hm@~SaaraCOMB*Adorable_Anu*shamilfriends_rockAbsoluvLeenasmgMeghzzpsaradakawal_takdesigrl05mariaa.xoxXxSHAMILAxXxpatakhaguddinidha1983Jasmine...ASALUVZaynoo2320Pragzieromiosugar1-SilentLove-norzarnikita_88prerna4rishav.JustaDreamWrackspurtXiahtic-5Sue101nisha80.Angel-Ri.mishti_17indian_beauty-GoogleWithMe-aftermath..JennyPennyamna maliknadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR Are Not Romeo & Juliet" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Thank u for making this post i hate it wen people compare real luv stroys to fake luv storys!!!!!!!! Y do some people do that!!! AR can never be compared to heer-ranjha,lalia majnu and etc!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpavsRajinilicious

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Seert- I would actually disagree. Because when I read Romeo and Juliet I thought, all of this is junk, this isn't true love. Is it? He saw here, and boom, he's in love with her, just 10 pages ago, he was lamenting to Mercutio about how this other girl whom he  thought was so amazing was not with him anymore. I think that Romeo and Juliet were delusioned by themselves in to thinking they loved each other, it was attraction, it was passion, it was part of the thrill,  but love is so much deeper than that. If they had thought about it for a minute, would they risk themselves for someone they've known barely a couple of days? I'm not saying that AR was just passion, but it seem to happen rather quickly, there is a lack of understanding, Armaan and Riddhima never just sat down and talked, they never had an element of friendship in their romance, neither did Romeo and Juliet....I don't know where  I was going with that...but the point is....in my POV Romeo and Juliet is not real love, neither is AR...but I don't think that got across.

Edited by Jaan730 - 19 September 2010 at 2:47pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjjynikku_dritusalujakashevEatPrayLove-Edelweiss-sweet-knifenikita_786rapunzel84supercool3-.Kangan.-monar-IamAwesome-nyctophiliamithilalovesksgchocogurlSue101

-.Kangan.-

IF-Rockerz

-.Kangan.-

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
no they are not romeo and juliet but they are ARMAAN and RIDDHIMA.!!

they have created their own history!! Smile

P.S - i think the CV have just ruined the story completely! they should have reunited them long ago and not make the story more confusing and a drag on!

who's actually happy - AR fans? SR fans? ArSh fans? noo no one is..!!
sorry to go off the topic.. but i hate CVS!
we all loved DMG and now cos of them they have divided fans into groups! everyone fightingUnhappy not cool

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsynikku_dLovePeaceafrinangelarmaaniluvuKaShfan7punjabi524Sana.-Khushiforever-_Team_Damon-Su-Nims-aalimafunfanDesire33henaliHaniyaa-Kruti.S-Arushi.IshiaAnotherAdmirerjuhi-ARs.angel-Priyaa-ffkhantehzeebkhanrahmona_pakswejesss.patakhaguddiMehak_Luvs_Raniwida

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Romeo and Juliet are the ultimate legendary creation of Shakespeare. It will be a thorough insult to Shakespeare's calibre and the masterpiece itslef to compare it with some random soap characters. Especially a soap where love has transformed into obsession . Love should be selfless and it should never be jealous. AR do not fall into the parameters of this definition anymore. Romeo and Juliet is known all over the world as a 'star crossed ' couple whose love is unmatched and unparalled. Sorry to say AR love in recent episodes dwsnt even come close to being such a classic.. For that matter, even before, it had too many flaws and  characterisation problems to ever come half as close to Romeo and Juliet.

Love is patient; love is kind
and envies no one.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
never selfish, nor quick to take offense.
There is nothing love cannot face;
there is no limit to its faith,
its hope, and its endurance.
In a word, there are three things
that last forever: faith, hope and love;
but the greatest of them all is love.

~ Corinthians 13:1-8
Now people who have sanity and who have some sensibility will think abt this quote and evaluate how close or more precisely how farfetched AR love comes to this quote.

p.s--i know ya the ASS who compares AR with romeo and juliet is mentally deranged.

p.s 2--i adore ur posts

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevritusalujakinny_ranvirfunfanmonarJasmine...sajni786Jennifer.Lprerna4rishavnikita_88

hewascool90210

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevritusalujafunfanpavsmonarRajiniliciousprerna4rishav

Dhw@ni

IF-Dazzler

Dhw@ni

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
No.. ArmaanRiddhima aren't Romeo Juliet.. Because they are going to get together.. And have a happily ever after.. ! :-)
Romeo Juliet had a sad ending.. ArmaanRiddhima are sooo gonna have a happy one.. ! :P

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkirbdlubslubsyafrinangelarmaaniluvuKaShfan7-Khushiforever-BhavaaniDesire33SnehaluvsARsweetshrutiHaniyaa-sim--Kruti.S-Arushi.AnotherAdmirerIshiajuhi-ARs.angelffkhan-.Kangan.-MMBGsiddhika_ksgShimzAR4EVERjesss..Senorita.caprigurl-Anku-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Zaynoo2320

IF-Sizzlerz

Zaynoo2320

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Being an ex-AR fan, I would've considered them near Romeo and Juliet if these past scenes never have happened. The past scenes literally just brought down my respect for AR as a couple.

With their memories I do consider them near Romeo and Juliet...but looking at the past few scenes and etc. I will definitely say that they are NOT Romeo and Juliet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-DramaBeans--IamAwesome-oyyehoyyeJasmine...Meghzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top