Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
same here, my all official people frnds relatives are on fb so i too dont want to add him.

Nd plz yaar shubh shubh bolo, kinjal ne agar is baar kuch kiya to i'l kil her, nayalak na khud apne liye koi dhang ka ladka dhundh saki aur aham ko gopi mili hai to waha panga kar rahi hai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions for Monday (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

same here, my all official people frnds relatives are on fb so i too dont want to add him.

Nd plz yaar shubh shubh bolo, kinjal ne agar is baar kuch kiya to i'l kil her, nayalak na khud apne liye koi dhang ka ladka dhundh saki aur aham ko gopi mili hai to waha panga kar rahi hai.

Ok sorry... Aisa phir kabhi nahi kahungi.. Kaan pakar ke sowieCry I really hope Kinjal blames Rashi this time.. That I would love to seeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
main bhi, kinjal blaming rashi n koki chewing her.
Aham observing gopi n gopi hiding herself.

Maja ayega.

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
here is my prediction...he is not going to do anything. But will be looking at her side ways. Trying to be nonchalant about it. He will get frustrated because she will keep her ghugat/pallu in front of her face...he will taras to see her face.

But I think the next big moment is going to come at the teej festival/vrath. She is keeping a fast for him and he will not know and will be angry that she is still hungry when he comes home late. She will do his aarti and they will have an eye lock...he will have that "he is about to cry" look on this face because he has waited so long to see her and he gets a full view!!!

What do you think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ip-AK4evershrujasaomom-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I'm afraid that in his frustration over being rebuffed by Gopi, that he will say or do something really stupid. I'd love for him to start covertly watching her, hoping for a glimpse, but I don't think we're going to see that for a while. It's been such a rocky road for them so far, I don't think it's going to be smooth sailing because he was nice to her once. I sure hope I'm wrong...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
shelly  i loved ur idea.....its just what we want to watch..

and tammie......u may be right...he is such an unpredictable character that we cant count on him for behaving differently........but at least we can only hope for something really like treat for our eyes like Aham trying to observe her even while talkig to someone else and the follow her to know is she fine or not.....

saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
It's just so frustrating! I guess that's why we watch - because we never know what's going to happen! Just when we think one way, they jerk us another. Oh well, we'll know soon enough what's going to happen... I'm glad that I get to go to bed and wake up to the answer. That will make the time go by fast! LOL LOL LOL

-tellyaddict-

sensitivesheela

IF-Rockerz

sensitivesheela

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
nice topic but can we predict ahem modi??i think it really difficult u never know  what he will do next he is a  Censored

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top