Siddhima OS: Too late.... Updated pg 10

Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1: Page 1
Part 2: Page 8
Part 3: Page 10

Hey guys,

Ok I started this OS a while ago but never got a chance to finish it, it is still incomplete but I am still posting what I have written πŸ˜† and I guess you guys better hope I finish it πŸ˜† there will just be another part which I have semi started but lets see how distracted and busy I become.πŸ˜†

Anyways this OS is dedicated to V Baccha because if she didn't know about it I probably wouldn't have written this first part πŸ˜† or even posted it.

Riddhima was in her room, in her Shaadi Ka Joda. She heard girls scream the bharat is here, but like a normal bride nor she didn't want to run to the window to get a glimpse of her Dulha, because she knew it wasn't the face she wanted to see as tears silently fell from her eyes. She went to sit on her bed. When she accidently sat on her stereo remote, and a CD started playing.  The song was I am in love from Once upon a time Mumbai.

Ho aaj kal tanha main kahan hoon, saath chalta koi
Uski hame aadat hone ki aadat ho gayi
Woh jo mila hai jab se uski sauhbat ho gayi
ik zara masoom se dil ki aafat ho gai
Sun le zara, sun le zara
Dil ne kaha, itna bas mujhe pata hai
I am in love, I am in love
Tu hi bataa jaane kya mujhe hua hai

The tears didn't stop from Riddhima's eyes, she knew exactly what CD this was. She remembered the night she first was given it.

Riddhima came home after a long day at work, all she knew was she wanted to eat and sleep. When she saw Sid in the kitchen she ran to the kitchen praying in that Sid wasn't cooking, she wanted a decent meal even if it meant cooking it herself. She knew Sid meant well but she just wasn't up to smiling at the mess he makes, especially when he puts so much effort in she knows she will eat it no matter how bad it is but still today was not the day and she certainly didn't want to hurt Sid's feelings either. When she walked into the kitchen she was surprised Sid wasn't cooking he was making himself a cup of tea. Now she was confused she knew she didn't want Sid to cook but always loved it when he did cook for her. Whilst she was thinking and trying to decide if she was upset or happy, Sid came and gave her a hug. Then went on to say I know you are wondering why I am not cooking? Well it is because you would just kick me out of here and this is exactly what you came to do. She laughed and then told him to cut some vegetables whilst she goes to freshen up.

Riddhima came back to the kitchen and her a Sid started cooking together as Sid cut the vegetables and she went to boil the rice and started to make the saak. As she was cooking Sid came and stood behind her she knew he was there but she acted like his presence wasn't effecting her, he of course saw right through her but decided to remain ignorant, so he continued to stand he held her hand as she stirred and then pulled her in and rested his chin on her shoulder. Riddhima had a smile on her face as she stood there perfectly content. Riddhima continued to cook with Sid behind her. Soon dinner was ready as they both took what was needed to the table.

Whilst they were eating Sid told Riddhima he is going away to a conference tomorrow and then gives her this CD and makes her promise to listen to it tomorrow when he isn't here. Riddhima nodded.

Back to the present as the song ended Riddhima, knew what was coming next and she smiled, she has been listening to this CD every night for the past year.  "I love you Riddhima. See I keep to my promises I knew I wouldn't be able to call you to say these words now whenever I can't say these words to you all you need to do it play this CD and you will have me say I love you to you for life as you are my life." Riddhima smiled the same way she had done a year ago when she had first heard this message.

As the next song began to play All my life by K-Ci and JoJo. All she could do was cry this is was exactly what she felt for Sid he was her life and she knew that nothing could fill this void in her life. As the song played Riddhima remembers how Sid became her life, he became her everything her solace.

I will never find another luva sweeta than you,
Sweeta than you
And I will never find anutha luva more precious than you
More precious than you
Girl you are
Close to me you're like my mother
Close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister
Close to me you're like my brutha
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life

I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life
I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinkin' of.....baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger

You're all I'm thinkin' of, I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug
I really love you

And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,

And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me

You're all that I ever known

When you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow
You turned my life around
You picked me up when I was down
When you smile on your face all I see is a glow
When you smile on your face all I see is a glow
Yes I pray that you do love me too

As the song ended she still regrets how things ended between them but maybe this was for the better, she might not be happy but at least he will be happy and he deserves every happiness in world because since he has met her all he has had is problems. She was so lost in her thoughts that when she heard Sid's voice she thought he was in the room. She started to search for him  But it was the CD "...Ms Chudial calm down." She laughed she remembered what was said before and how mad she had gotten when she had first heard him say that. As Sid's message continued "I am missing you so much and I can't wait to be back to hold you in my arms, because when you are with me all my problems disappear, though you are the reason for my problems, hehehe just joking, I love you and I shall see you soon."

As the last song played in the CD

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita's all I need
A little bit of Tina's what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun

Riddhima laughed and as Sid voice came again "just joking they all know I am married to the most beautiful woman in the world" This is the final song Tum Se Hi from Jab we met.

As the song started Angie walked into the room saying you have been called and she switched of the stereo before Riddhima could hear Sid sing those beautiful lyrics to her. Riddhima nodded and then said five minutes. Angie said ok and left the room.

Riddhima looked in the mirror and took one last look at the stereo, she wiped away her tears, she knew she wouldn't be able to smile from her heart but she put on a fake a smile and started to walk down to her Mandap.

Sid was at the wedding at Riddhima's wedding, he hid himself in the crowd, he came with the bharat and managed to sneak past Angie, Shashank Sir and Padma Aunty. He knew no one else would really recognise him but he needed to come he needed to see this, his mind didn't want to be there and was hating himself for coming but his heart forced him to come he couldn't stop himself he needed to see for himself that Riddhima was no longer his. How times had changed a year ago, they were happy weaving through life together. Before he could get lost in the thoughts of the past the mahraj called for the bride. He knew this was going to be the last time he was going to see her, he couldn't breathe he needed to see her and leave. He didn't have the strength to watch her getting married but he knew she would be happy and that is all that mattered, that is all he wanted.

As Riddhima walked down to the mandap she remembered her wedding with Sid, she remembered how dumb she had been to take the poison and how he saved her and despite being mad at her married her because of his respect for dad. How he held her hand and took her to the Mandap, but that was Sid, he was always by her side, accepting any decision she made, he always let her make her own choices and stood by her through thick and thin. A quality she treasured because he was never ahead of her, nor was he behind her he was always by her side.

Riddhima came to the garden, as she reached she sensed Sid, she knew he was here and she knew it wasn't because of the Sid. She was thinking why has he come as her eyes searched for him. Sid saw her, she looked beautiful but he noticed there was no happiness in her eyes but he rubbished those thoughts as this was her decision and choice of course she is happy. As Riddhima started to walk to the Mandap, Sid started to leave the wedding. They crossed paths and Riddhima froze her eyes found his eyes, his eyes showed exactly how she was feeling broken and in pain.  The last year had really taken a toll on Sid, his face no longer had the innocence it once use to carry or the smile that would melt her heart. They both continued walking in their destined direction but their minds were on each other.

To be continued....

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
wow yaar wonderful after long time im reading the Siddhima's OS really love it to read nice work:)

Love Leena:)
beautiful job plezeeeee continue
WOW
Brilliant, amazing and now i am out of words
But please please don't make this a sad FF
And can you please pm me  when you update
😊
Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago

Niki - the starting is very good and u ended it when it started to become suspenseful..continue it soonπŸ˜›

I am curious to know what happened between SR and why they drift apart from each other..why does marry someone else when she still loves Sid?

Loved the songs u have choosen...actually when i saw this believe it or not..i was listening to "all my life " and was😲 to see u had used the same song=)

Awww lovely OS, Niki.. Liked it a lot. You ended it on an interesting note.. Please do continue..πŸ˜ƒ

I HATE cliffhangers nikster :( But a really good read though and cant wait for the next partπŸ˜›

Please let the dulhaa be Armaan............

Imma be back to read the rest, and so far this is so, so endearing.
I am going to shadow Jot's words.......I too hate cliffhangers.........
jaldi khatam kar nikammiiiiiii..................u got me restless πŸ˜†

Nikiiiiiii
good girl .. finally got the first part written πŸ˜† though i forgot about it πŸ˜† ..
and now that i read the first part.. you better continue or else i'll throw chappals at you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† 
so it's basically me you have to fear.. not the AT  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago