Dill Mill Gaye

Realization FF (SR) (update nov13th-pg24)

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys
i got tired of waiting to see Ridz and Sid's reaction  so i sorta wrote down my predictions and tied it into a story. Please let me know if i should continue!!

Armaan, Sid and Ridz were all standing very quietly in the bedroom. Armaan had previously stated that there is something that Sid needs to know. Sid looks at Riddhima expecting her to tell him or at least talk to him, but she is unable to look into his eyes.

"Sid you need to know something that Riddhima is hiding from you. Riddhima is hiding what'"-Armaan.

But before Sid completes the sentence Sid cuts Armaan off.

"Armaan, Riddhima is hiding something from me, I know that much. But she is the one that's is hiding something from me, and I want her to be the one to tell me. Armaan can you give us some privacy, please?"-Sid

Armaan looks towards Riddhima as if expecting her to object to him leaving.

Armaan

She must need me. She must want me to stay, to support her, to be there for. Just look at me Riddhima and I will be able to read your eyes.

As if Riddhima could read Armaan's thoughts she does look at him, with anger in her eyes. Armaan quickly realizes that Riddhima doesn't want him to stay and quietly leaves the room.

Sid and Riddhima stare at each other for a moment, expecting one another to be the first ones to talk. Sid places his arms around Riddhima and bring her closer to him. He looks into her eyes and can clearly see that she is hurting.

"Riddhima, I know that you are hiding something from me. I also know that Armaan was about to tell me what you aren't, but Riddhima we are married. I don't want a third person in our relationship to tell me what my wife is hiding. I understand that it will be difficult for you to tell me, but Riddhima if you keep hiding something then our relationship won't move forward. The trust there will perish along with our relationship. I don't want that to happen because this relationship means my life to me. So please never hide anything from me. If you need time to build up the courage then I can wait, but please don't hide anything."-Sid

Upon hearing those words Riddhima broke down. She knew that as soon as she told Sid the truth that he would go away from her. That he would distance himself from and she couldn't bare that. She also knew that she had to tell him.

"Sid, I am begging you please take me in your arms"-Riddhima

Sid brings Riddhima closer to him and wipes her tears. He then kisses her forehead and takes her into his arms. Still in Sid's arms Riddhima recounts the events that took place the night before, with Armaan.

Riddhima feels the grip of Sid around her loosen, as she was afraid it would. Sid backs away from Riddhima slowly, staring at her face. Riddhima still unable to look into Sid's eyes sense the hurt that she caused Sid and at that moment she wished death would come to her as it would be less painful then the pain she was suffering now. She finally looks into Sid's eyes. His face is hardened as if he is in shock, but his eyes are watery but no tears fell. He looks so hurt that she looked away. Anger took over Sid and he stormed out of the room. Riddhima ran after him, but he was gone.

Armaan came to where Riddhima was standing as he was waiting for her to come out. Just as he is about to say something Riddhima slaps him. Armaan at that moment realizes that she is in excruciating pain as Sid left her.

(3 months later)Back at the Hospital.

Sid still hadn't spoken to Riddhima since that day. To avoid her he didn't even go home for 3 months. Now he was coming back to Sanjeevani after 3 months. Why did Sue HAVE to get married in India? Why did she have to marry a doctor from Sanjeevani? Why am being sent by my boss to work at Sanjeevani? As frustrated as he was, he knew he had to face her. He knew that, he just delayed it as much as he could. For he was afraid that she would have moved on by now. He tried'he tried to move on so badly. To forget the name Riddhima existed but it was ingrained in his soul.

Ridz

He is finally coming back. But not for me, but for Sue. And he shouldn't come back for me because I don't deserve him. I know that'but I can't accept the fact that he no longer wants to be with me. For three months I lived in this house, every night I would stare at his picture as if expecting it to talk to me. Every second I wished that his arms would hold me'that he would walk back into this house, into my life. And he finally is'but not for my sake but Sue's. I know Sid I don't deserve you but the honest truth is I can't live without you so maybe I don't deserve to live. But when you come back I am going to fight for you Sid'because I want to live again, with you!!!

Sid walks into Sanjeevani and as he is about to check in Sue appears behind.

"So,  I guess we succeeded in getting you back Dr. Siddhant Modi!"-Sue

"Temporarily, Dr. Sue soon to be married. And by the way it's Visiting Dr. Siddhant Modi. Notice key word visiting! I am not going to stay that long"-Sid as he walked off to meet Dr. Shashank for his assignment.

Behind the corner stood Riddhima and heard that Sid wasn't going to stay for long. Upon hearing his voice her heart ached to have him closer, to feel the breath of his every word on her skin. But as soon as he left she broke down. He isn't going to stay?

Parts

part1-Page 1

part2-Page3

part3-page5

part4-page9

part5-page12

part6-page 15

part7-page 18

part8-page 24

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME FF!
ahhhh i LOOOVED THE SLAP! sooo well deserved
plzzz cont soon
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
The slapping part was the best part i hope riddhima slaps him in the show also could u pm me the second part
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Prachi !πŸ€—

It is so awesome! I absolutely love the way you write. Plz plz continue soon! That is so an order from a fan!😊

And plz add me to your PM list..can't wait for the next part.
kusumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Noorya...

AWESOME FF!

ahhhh i LOOOVED THE SLAP! sooo well deserved
plzzz cont soon

Yeah when i was watching the episode i so wished that she would just slap him, but NO!
So i thought i would just write it out myse
lf😊

kusumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: punjabkudi98

The slapping part was the best part i hope riddhima slaps him in the show also could u pm me the second part

Slaps are always the best part of Siddhima's love stories 😊
as it begins with a slap😊
and i will pm you when i update cuz i haven't written the second part

kusumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wafa_94

Prachi !πŸ€—

It is so awesome! I absolutely love the way you write. Plz plz continue soon! That is so an order from a fan!😊

And plz add me to your PM list..can't wait for the next part.

I will oblige to the order of the fan, just been busy as of now
so will try to make some more time to write😊
and you are always on my pm list

pavs thumbnail
awesomeeee...so well written.plzz continue..pm me wen u write th enext part
kusumfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pavs

awesomeeee...so well written.plzz continue..pm me wen u write th enext part

With pleasure😊
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeness cud u quickly continue n I so loved the SLAP! its every SRians dream! I burst out laughing wen i read tht part so cud u pm on the next bit?!