Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

A series of events in the show Dill Mein Ghaas have strengthened the belief that there is indeed something wrong with Dr.Rampa's state of mind. The lady who had got married to her husband for a second time, had been spending time thinking more about Dr.Arju her lover than her hubby.The confused soul that she is , almost had her C-night with Arju while agitated SR fans  cursed and abused her for cheating Sidhu. We decided to talk to Dr.Rampa to know what actually happened on that fateful night and this is what she told us.

R-" I dont know why fans are bashing me like this. maine aisa kya kya?? Is it my fault that two hunks like Arju and Sidhu are in love with me?? I cannot make any one unhappy. So I too love both of them."

JS-" But Rampaji dont u think that since u are married to sidhu, u shud have ur C-night with him and not Arju? We heard u were having a 'nice' time with Arju at the same place where Sidhuji had decided to have a C-night with u?"

R- " oh that actually was a case of 'mistaken identity'. I went there expecting Sidhu and even said ILU to fool my husband as usual.When Arju started kissing me, I thought it was Sidhu .It was only half way through that I saw it was Arju. Its true I was shocked for a few seconds. Then I thought, sidhu ho ya arju , kya farak parta hain, mujhe toh apne c-night se matlab hain. ''

JS- ''So did u enjoy urself?''

R- ''Unfortunately after some time, I realised sidhu should get the first chance! aakhir woh mera pati hain. So I stopped Arju and ran to sidhu and told him its his chance; the poor guy looked more confused than I ever was and even though I tore his shirt to encourage him,he did nothing! And Arju meanwhile is following me everywhere, to complete the 'task'.But mein ek bharatiya naari hoon. I am trying to make him understand my pov. par woh toh mere peeche pade hain.He needs to control himself for a few more days till the CVs decide our future.I hope they will decide soon. Even I am fed up playing 'ping pong' with the two guys.''

Lunatic Times hopes the cvs will take a decision soon and end the show so that the viewers can pay more attention to their own lives.

JS

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009mrperfect88yaaraamithusimple_sweetritusalujalulu99kash4ARrockspriya7891armaanridhimma4kashjenianjuisa-maria-FiiLzaMana26JShuklaLimobajlookaKaShfan7-DramaBeans--Swetha--Su-Jay-Deelilmzsunshinesanjanamishraanju011maggie131984neel_jayRumiiapariMaha_Sid-dewaniNida_21Starstruck1382jannat4ever_NehaLvsK.Wahi_Amber_1lighteningbuzzjacobharry10011funfandevashree_hsupercool3ka7eelaWhiteNights.MahamBini311RehanismLeah1jes_jadeprejudiceddocnuss...Noorya...gremlin.cupid-struck-DarthVader-MagicalKashaishu_25fafiblack_hazeShiningStar18StarshineHuespavsChristLoverShipra_Snami2811zara-KSG-malik-Rinky-monarblossom1234_Invincible_Monu-SunNaaSid4TeamCanada~@$hm@~friends_rockKai.U-No-Poopsaradabamboocopterfour.DarkHellBlaze-Aliya-ssdtvgojansajni786romiosugar1Jasmine...xXxSHAMILAxXxViren-Jeevikamonty22-IamAwesome-Rolzzammyridz600-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-nisha80sun29shanti05nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rampa's (mis)adventure" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Lol this is such an awesome post!LOL

Hats off to you Shamil for entertaining through bad times on the forum. Love you for that.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshineshamil

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL shamil you rock sis! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzshamil

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
OMG.... kya se kya bana diya us kisse ka jhoota ji tumne

we were all confused n agitated(irrespective of being an ar or sr fan) n wht not tht she ran away to sid and then told him to hug her.... and all the mixed feelings 2 episodes in all brought and u made the whole things look like this! LOL

way to go JS!!!

Edited by funnycool - 18 September 2010 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Viren-Jeevika

IF-Sizzlerz

Viren-Jeevika

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

shamil

the post is hilariousROFLROFL

continue to entertain people with your amazing post.

shamil

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ROLF ROFL........Shamil, you back with a dhamakedar post to set the DMG forum on fireEmbarrassed

Awesome awesome....love your questions so Rumpa's answers. I salute you for the such an amazing post with full fun and masti....lolz

Poor Rumpa, I hope CVS stops playing with her emotions Tongue

shamil

Leah1

IF-Rockerz

Leah1

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
ROFL
AS usual a hilarious post, Shamil!!!!

shamil

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
shamil diROFLROFLROFL
this was hilariousROFL

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.