Kitani Mohabbat Hai

Hi Guys - Some Questions on Season 2 - Need Help!!

XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜ƒ Hi Everyone πŸ˜ƒ

As most of you have probably guessed - I'm not from this forum, Infact this the first time I have come here.....and the reason being HELP!!!....😲
Yes.....Help!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

EVERYONE.....and I mean everyone knows the success that you guys had in getting KMH's season 2.πŸ‘β­οΈ

Well I am pretty much in the same boat........πŸ˜”

Some of you (or maybe no-one) might know the show 'Chhoti Bahu' on Zee Tv. It is a lovely show but the bad news especially for Choti Bahu fans is that is ending......ending.....ending....Nahi!!!!!!!

Well, I'm sure you have also felt what it is feels like when your favourite show ends.......(for example KMH 1.....😭)

Well, our show made Zee a lot of fame for the 7.30pm time slot....So all of us on the Choti Bahu forum on IF think that as KMH got a second season so also can Choti Bahu.....as this show is one that Zee has really apreicated and loved and had to think twice before ending....So maybe Zee might get emotional backmailed and start the show again.....Oh wait that me dreaming....anyway....that was not the point of me coming here.....It was.....Oh....Yes....I remember...HELP!!!!!....

We all at our forum section are wondering for another season and we need a little info from you....It is not hidden how hard you all worked to get our show back...and we know it will not be easy to get our show back.......
So please for our help could you please give us some info on the topic and how you did and also some answers to these question, we will really appreciate your help and will never forget it.........

So these are some basic questions.....I looked at the forum before posting this topic but they were all after the new of the second season and I couldn't find anything on the blueprint of the plan......πŸ˜•

So here I go.........πŸ€“

1) How long after the show ended that you started your campaign to get a second season...?

2) [Referring to Q.1] How did U do it...? (Obious but hard question.....)

3) Are the main characters name the same...?

4) Are the lead's family the same...?

5) How long did U campaign for...?

6) How did U spread the word...?

These are the sort of main and basic questions to get started.....We will be very grateful if you could help......😊

Also if you have any other info that you think that could be useful - Could you please tell us.
Thank You....
This will be unforgetable for us.....Please can you help us....!!πŸ€—
Love Tara xx
Edited by RaDev_4Eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Priyaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow no answers? come on some need to help radevians
Quest123 thumbnail
Guys,

Please  CB fans to get the CB back on TV.
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for double post.

All the very best to ur team from all of us KMHiansπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail

i 1st thot this post got moved 2 KMH forum by mistake,..πŸ˜†

Hi Tara..

yea we understand how it feels 2 lose a show dat is dear 2 us.. wil try answerin your quess...😊

1) How long after the show ended that you started your campaign to get a second season...?

2) [Referring to Q.1] How did U do it...? (Obious but hard question.....)

wil give a combined ans 2 the above quess..
the news of KMH bein pulled off-air was the time wen we started to make phone calls n mail the channel n the PH. Also made a petition requesting not to axe the show. The channel responded though just to calm down the fans but they dint take back their decision of axing the show abruptly.
but to one of our RKAians(campaign leaders) the CEO himself replied expressing his views n opinions wit a conclusion that they wud show the re-runs of KMH during the early evening slot..n if it does well den dey wil think of a sequel..may b after 6 months. but he wasnt sure then.. so our leaders decided to campaign 2 make it happen in real.. Karan-Kritika wer asked if they wer interested n we got a positive response from their sides..
so that kept our spirits high..n our love for the show kept our hopes high..
so can say that our campaign started even before the show went off-air..we decided neva to let the channel forget bout KMH..so we continued 2 send them mails n messages..also wrote on their official pages.. we pressurized 'em 2 re-run the show n after 3 months of the show bein off-air..so dat was a positiv sign n encouraged us lot more.. we continued wit the campaign...makin petition..let the PH n channel kno..etc..n here see after almost a year we can say that our campaign was successful..😳

3) Are the main characters name the same...? yes the main characters' names are the same as far as we know. not sure bout thei sernames.

4) Are the lead's family the same...? no nothing is same other than the lead pair.

5) How long did U campaign for...? 8 long months n more..

6) How did U spread the word...? not sure bout this since we only followed our leaders hu guided us throughout.

All the very best 2 your Team...😊

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!! Thank You Sooooo Much!!!!!

Thank You all. This info really helps....We really apprieciate this....Thank You once again. Now we can use this info wisely.

I am blown away with all the friendliness and kindness on this forum....Thank You All. I can't thank you enough.....

Love You
Tara xx
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys I am a Radev fan....I wanna thank all of u for helping us:)...May u all have success in ur life:)
shibz thumbnail
you're welcum guyz.....😊