Teej in Saathiya - SBS Video, with Aham in Black

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hahaha.......
is baar SBS me Aham bhi hai...who bhi black T Shirt...no Business Suit and Smiling....
ufffffffffffffff......mustt watch.......
below is the link...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeupgn_from-the-set-of-saathiya_shortfilms#from=embed

Njoy...and plz Do Comment.....esp on Smiling Aham....
😉😉
😉

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago
Just watched it Sadhli, The smile is fabulous. It is so natural...makes him even more attractive.

They keep some sort of vrath every week. Its a wonder they can get anything done at home.
It is so natural...makes him even more attractive.
this is what i wanted to know...it was effortless and naturai smile.....which is 1000times better than the grinny one....original Nazim Baba....hahah...

now m w8ing for tammie to  coment...
I just watched it too. He's adorable. I very much like the natural smile. He needs to use it more in the series!

I'm guessing this is from an up coming episode? It didn't look familiar.

Shelly, what is a vrath? A religious ritual?
tam it wil be aired sometime next week, nd vrath means to keep fast. Here gopi wil keep fast whole day n wil w8 4 aham to come n brk her fast. Thats y she is w8ing eagerly 4 him.

He was looking so cute,innocent,sweet, small kid,
Yep Sadhli...his smile is genuine and increases his face value 100 times. Hope we get to see him like this in the epi. BTW...Are they celebrating teej or karva chauth? Are they same or different?😕
Originally posted by monalidp

Yep Sadhli...his smile is genuine and increases his face value 100 times. Hope we get to see him like this in the epi. BTW...Are they celebrating teej or karva chauth? Are they same or different?😕

@bold....so true...and thanx ke all agree with me....😉

they are celebrating Teej not Karva Chauth.....Teej is different from Karva Chuath vrat but its for Married ladies only...........and for the well being and long life for their  husbands.....
but what about the vows Gopi took? She's kind of contradicting herself..
fiza...cant say anything abt it......but may be Gopi is worried coz if vrath wont be completed then it will be a bad omen for Aham........
thanks for the link sadhli....wow seems like this show is getting interesting day by day....lets jus wait and watch...
and ahem smiled there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!