Welcome to this year's multifandom video contest! This time, it's going to be bigger, better and tougher! So all you awesome vidders out there, get ready to use those creative heads of yours to create yet another wonder Unlike last time, this time you will have to incorporate a storyline in your vid. You can use clips from whichever fandom/serial/show/film that you like, to suit the storyline
H e r e ' s t h e s t o r y :
Two men, A and B (any name) love a woman, C (any name). But C loves B and they are in an intense relationship. But one day, B is found mysteriously dead in his house. C is shattered and seeks solace and comfort in A's arms. They slowly fall in love. A is the happiest man on earth, now that the girl of his dreams is finally his. But one day, he too, is found mysteriously dead in his house. Now, it's an open ending here. You can either show:-
a) That C is actually a psychopath killer.
b) Both deaths were actually accidental, and C is simply unlucky.
c) Both were suicides.
^ Or any other interpretation of your own
It's quite a challenging concept, but I'm sure all participants will have tons of fun vidding something as saucy as this.
G u i d e l i n e s :
1. Anyone can participate :)
2. You can use clips from any Hindi show/serial/film/fandom.
3. Please do not send in videos that you have already made in the past. A time period of 15 days will be given to all participants.
4. Please upload your videos on Zshare (or any other video hosting site) to submit the entires. Once the contest is over, you can upload them on Youtube for public viewing, as advertising your entries is not allowed.
5. Please do not copyright your videos with your initials, YT username or any other name/number. This contest will be open to public voting.
6. Send in your entry in an organised form, i.e - Your name, Zshare link, Name of the song and the composer. While sending your entry, write 'vidding contest entry' in the subject.
7. Make sure you do not break the IF COC
8. The Deadline to send in all entries is - 6th October, 2010.
9. All entries should be sent to me (CZ..)
10. Entries will be judged upon the following:
a) Best video (Overall)
b) Best depiction of storyline
c) Best effects
d) Best song
11. One entry per person; Do not make MIDs to submit more than one entry (s)
*The 3 winning videos will be made sticky in the VM section for one week!*
If there are any more queries, then please PM me!
Looking forward to all the wonderful entries! :)
P.S - If you all need tutorials, then please visit the VM Tutorial thread:
Edited by CZ.. - 07 October 2010 at 3:47am