Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

I want to honour all the members.... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

imagine-addict

IF-Dazzler

imagine-addict

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
MORONS UNITED. I CLA4M THE BIGGEST TROPHY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to honour all the members.... (Page 2)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
thnku 4 honouring meLOL

manjuaol

Groupbie

manjuaol

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I too deserve the trophy.

I had the good fortune of missing the last few episodes. But I read the forum mails and that was enough to 'do me in'.

The show ending has left a BAD TASTE in my mouth which will take time to go away It's gonna take time.

You tend to shrug off bad movies since it's a three hour torture. But when you are hooked to the telly serial each and every day, it saps u of your energy.

Rashmi Sharma's ending of PKCM and also her thoughts show that she has some really sadistic thoughts running in her head.

I hope Imagine TV is reading this. Thanks for nothing, Thanks for not doing a good job at looking at the storyline...Dead

Edited by manjuaol - 26 September 2010 at 9:07pm

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 27 September 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
LOL

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I take the shop only HemaROFL

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Every one who lasted from till the end of the show bearing the torture desreves to honured i take the plight to thank u all for bearing the torture

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Oh I thought this forum was dead, but u members r all keeping it aliveClapClapClap. I hate Rashmi to the core.AngryAngry What a lovely story turned into nothingCryCry. Wen suman wanted to die wen karan was presumed dead, Rashmi saved her. Wen suman wanted a peaceful life with karthik, Rashmi killed her...what a pathetic ending.CryCryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.--aarthi--

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
this thread is being alive for frnds. it is dead long before as rashmi killed the story line. THIS IS ONLY FRNDS FORUM NW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.