Chellameh

chellamah 20 -24 sept - updates & discussion (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Guys, I am Kilani,  I think very soon most of the dramas from India will be 'vet-out' soon, especially
Chellemah, I read in the News Paper today - one former senior wanita Chief requesting that all dramas from tamil Nadu to be vetted out-  She specially mention about these dramas do not project good family values and teach youth to kidnap girl - these I think she is directing about Anjali being raped and then kdnapped.  I think its about time that Radhika stops this Anjali saga and moves on with other topics and I think she should come something that will benefit the society.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellamah 20 -24 sept - updates & discussion (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Hi I Am Anupallavi,

fantastic updates. After seeing the Sept 23 Episodes, we should know the lachanam of the higher authorities...adher eppadi...unmaiyana kutravalli, Anjali kandherpeedhacer photo eydhertha and chellamah & AK police ke kathernanger, appo police namberleh..aana ippo thapoo senjavan kolapaneethanger...adho kuller action edherkerange...adho AK family yeh suspect pannerange...ahmboi...yevello suru suruper..higher authoritieska...Chellama veeeder vey koodhardehr.. It may be an irritating scenes of Anjali kudamai..ahner from this serial we can all learn that if you happen to be in the wrong side of the society ( I mean morally correct side) ,,you will definetly pay the price at the hands of corrupted authorities which is happenin g 24/7 365 days all around the world...Chellame serial is just highlighting it to the society and the world at large...Basically she wants to teach that Makkal other Voice should not be drowned and trampled by the corrupted lots...Thumbs Up up to her Serial..!!!!!!.

kittykrishnaMP_Radha

anupallavi

Groupbie

anupallavi

Posted: 23 September 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Hi sorry to use this thread to ask about if anybody out there watching Mahalakshmi tamil serial on Kalaignar TV..?? If  yes please guide to that thread..as I am currently following it..Thank you very much

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Will Radhika turn into the investigator and catch the actual murderer now? Wink - to show that she is the heroine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anupallavi

Hi sorry to use this thread to ask about if anybody out there watching Mahalakshmi tamil serial on Kalaignar TV..?? If  yes please guide to that thread..as I am currently following it..Thank you very much
Hi Anupallavi,

Welcome to Chellamh Sectiom and India-forums.com!  Hope you have a wonderful time here with us.  Please join the discussion more often and also check out many other sections under the Tamil Channel.

With regards to your question, unfortunately, I've never watched the serial Embarrassed.  However, it would be great if you could open a thread in the NON-Sun TV Serial Section, and ask if any other's watch the serial Mahalaksmi hun:

Enjoy your time here!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the super dooper kalakkal updates daa Daisy, Sumi Akka, Keen and Paati Akka Chellom Tongue  ClapClapClapClap

I managed to read this weeks update in one go Clap... but naan yenna solla... when CM first started.. i had to watch the first episode three times to get all the names for udpate sake... they had introduced upto 16 + characters... but now, merely three or four of those are show.. Confused... meethi peru enge?  avanga poyi AK family vanthaanga... ippo antha familya vatchu oooto otting.... story enge poyidichu paa WackoWackoWacko

First of all, a girl suffering at the hands of some ruthless men was shown, and now they are making the same girl suffer more? Initially she was physically hurt.. now mentally too ... ithu mattum maa? Shocked More kolai and all DeadOuch! What is the purpose of this? Yes our CM will be the last one to solve all this... but there are many other ways to show this! Why dwell into such things... and in real life situation.. there will never be a CM to help a hurt girl like Anjali !

Anyways, I sincerely hope the story gets back on track with something different.... Anjali track seekirom good bye sollanum

keen_criticVani19

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Aishu...really?... I didn't realise Chellameh had got a bit freaky. What happened to great dialogues and super characters that R Madam was famous for?   

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal - I have a feeling that the killer is Karthik. Because he is the only one - from Anjali's side - who has seen the 4 rogues AFTER
the incident. In all probability, he is following them silently - now,
who is next???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top