chellamah 20 -24 sept - updates & discussion

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail

Shree, I really like your siggy.  How so true .........  🤣🤣🤣🤣

No updates?  Or am I looking at wrong place. 😳
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even I felt sick at the way the gang discussed Anjali's case and how they appreciated each other for the 'victory' of their plan. And the way the 4 r.....s are actually given a free hand to anything they want, provided they don't get caught - totally sick 👎🏼  

But I am surprised why Radhika allows these kind of sick scenes or chauvinistic dialogues - does she think only such scenes draw viewers?

I am totally 😔 
svr230 thumbnail
Not sure who is the killer.  Is it Karthik or Anjali brother?
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Daisy, Sree & Keen for the lovely updates. Its really disgusting to see the way the rapist's parents allow them to do whatever they want without being caught. 😡. The killer could be AK.
honeydaisy thumbnail
thanks for updates... i dont think karthik or AK done that murder. i think may be Amutha or anjali done it. as both woman been cheat by man.  madhu and her mouth. it will superb if CM slapped AK for letting his wife talk nonsense and hurt everyone.
honeydaisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: svr230

dont think karthik as he is spineless man,.he might be hidding behind his mum's saree.. and suresh no chance as he didnt meet his sister ..so there this no way she show him that picture.
MadhuB thumbnail

Originally posted by: svr230

Are you kidding me?  KARTHIK .....hell has to freeze over before they show him as the killer......He is shown as a self-centred lowlife......they cannot turn his character around 360 degree.  So definitely not Karthik

I have a feeling it is Anjali's brother....Suresh.  It could be Anjali herself, slight possibility of Anjali's mom, or some one else who got hurt by that group's actions.  From their behaviour it looks like its not the first time they are committing such crimes so it could be someone not introduced into the story yet.  We'll have to wait......hopefully not too long
MadhuB thumbnail

In today's episode Suresh looks upset when AK says no one should turn into murderers to punish bad people.......did anyone notice

Edited by MadhuB - 13 years ago
sathiarajeevan thumbnail
mayb the other three rapist has plan out to kill Vinoth as his photo taken by anjali. If he is cought by a good policeman the other 3 worried Vinoth will tell the truth.