Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanavaish316keen_critickittykrishnaserials2010ZEESXYJanukalki2007rojapoooo_SK_Vani19CarynatinaMP_RadhaRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellamah 20 -24 sept - updates & discussion" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Tuesday

Shree, I really like your siggy.  How so true .........  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

No updates?  Or am I looking at wrong place. Embarrassed

Edited by Caryn - 21 September 2010 at 4:41pm

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Even I felt sick at the way the gang discussed Anjali's case and how they appreciated each other for the 'victory' of their plan. And the way the 4 r.....s are actually given a free hand to anything they want, provided they don't get caught - totally sick Thumbs Down  

But I am surprised why Radhika allows these kind of sick scenes or chauvinistic dialogues - does she think only such scenes draw viewers?

I am totally Unhappy 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_CarynVani19MP_Radha

svr230

svr230

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Not sure who is the killer.  Is it Karthik or Anjali brother?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Daisy, Sree & Keen for the lovely updates. Its really disgusting to see the way the rapist's parents allow them to do whatever they want without being caught. Angry. The killer could be AK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_honeydaisyMP_Radha

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... i dont think karthik or AK done that murder. i think may be Amutha or anjali done it. as both woman been cheat by man.  madhu and her mouth. it will superb if CM slapped AK for letting his wife talk nonsense and hurt everyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna_SK_MP_Radha

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svr230

dont think karthik as he is spineless man,.he might be hidding behind his mum's saree.. and suresh no chance as he didnt meet his sister ..so there this no way she show him that picture.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_MP_Radha

MadhuB

MadhuB

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svr230

Are you kidding me?  KARTHIK .....hell has to freeze over before they show him as the killer......He is shown as a self-centred lowlife......they cannot turn his character around 360 degree.  So definitely not Karthik

I have a feeling it is Anjali's brother....Suresh.  It could be Anjali herself, slight possibility of Anjali's mom, or some one else who got hurt by that group's actions.  From their behaviour it looks like its not the first time they are committing such crimes so it could be someone not introduced into the story yet.  We'll have to wait......hopefully not too long

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19MP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top