Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshinishoobhanaryasomalligeRenita571miganOLGNEShoneydaisyanjkhoneyCarynsmlakshMissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Sep 20-24 Updates Pg1 & Discussions" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
thanks for updates..i was hoping Gopi will be happy then sad..but this man stand like soil. ( i think that is correct word for him). hope the sisters will tell Chokku and he will save from Maha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Shreenithi for the update.

Correct decision Malar. Never look back now. Gopi has absolutely no reaction at all. Mara Mandai.

Let him struggle with Loosu Maha. Athu thaan avan punishment.

_SK_

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... gopi u r going to miss malar. do something now or it will be late forever. i ( and i think everyone hate to see maha with u) so better do something.

migan

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suma , Migan & Rojakka ..

Have a feeling tht malar agreed for this nitchayam , only to make Gopi come out of his shell .. aana intha Rohini loosu ellathaiyum keduthudum pola irukke Unhappy .. OMG , so Rohini's boy friend is a marrried man aah ?? intha ponnukku ithu thevaiyaa Angry .. Guess he tortured his wife & she must have committed suicide Ermm ...

Gopikku Maha pisasu thaan pola .. hmm ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miganhoneydaisyrojapoooo

mallige

Groupbie

mallige

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Shree, Migan, Roja, thanks for the super updates! makes the serial much more interesting.

Gopi is stuck with the maha-pisasu, looks like.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganrojapoooo

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smlaksh

Thanks Suma , Migan & Rojakka ..

Have a feeling tht malar agreed for this nitchayam , only to make Gopi come out of his shell .. aana intha Rohini loosu ellathaiyum keduthudum pola irukke Unhappy .. OMG , so Rohini's boy friend is a marrried man aah ?? intha ponnukku ithu thevaiyaa Angry .. Guess he tortured his wife & she must have committed suicide Ermm ...

Gopikku Maha pisasu thaan pola .. hmm ..

Exactly I was thinking the same thing. He looks like a bad guy and she is such an young girl to fall for him....

Maybe Gopi will come for the rescue.

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 22 September 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for updates... atleast the sisters are smart compare to Gopi. he must think that Malar will wait for him forever. hope he talks to malar and make her to understand him. i was hoping kammu will marry that guy( the vegetable seller's son- sorry i dont know his name)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top