Sensational South

Awesome in no measure!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yam29

yam29

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hey, everyone.

I'm Yamuna and I'm really blissed with the opening of this forum. Guess what? I'm a fan of Bollywood, Kollywood and Tollywood cinema. I can speak in Tamil and Hindi but I can understand a litle bit of Telugu.

So, I'm excited over this forum. My well wishes to the forum moderators and I hope this forum would expand and nourish like other popular forum at IF....

Toodles,
Yamuna

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammooscityoflightskavya.b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Awesome in no measure!!!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks! I'm a fan of Tollywood and Kollywood :)
Only some Bolly movies I like.
I hope this forum expands as well! :D

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Hey Yamuna, welcome to Sensational South Forum and hope to see more of you hereTongue

We will try out best to make this forum popular like others but we need support from our members tooEmbarrassed

Btw, we have already this thread below to introduce ourselfTongue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428926

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.