The Modi Diaries: 16th and 17th Sept

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Let's have a peek...

Rashi: Oh kanhaji! Gopi ne meri saari izzat chura li hai..ab yeh dusra chor kaha se aaya? Koki ne bhi mera cellphone chura liye. Yeh pura ghar choron se bhara hai..phir bhi paraya chor aane par chor-police khelte hain..chori chori chupke chupke

Kinjal: YESS!! I managed to fool everyone. Then why am I feeling so nervous? Am I developing Lady Macbeth complex?

Jigar: Rashi looked pretty as usual... Day Dreaming Ab isme uski kya galti ki chor ghus gaya..galtiyan to har insaan se hoti hai...aur aham bhai hai na, gopi ka khyaal rakhne ke liye?

Hetal: To Mother Ship: Humans are also robbers. Gopi is truly our long lost Queen. When do we abduct her? I think after Jigar would be suitable. We'll also abduct Rashi..kya kare, human hai ya meri jaise, hai to meri bahu na.

Chirag: Everyone in this house is bonkers. Koki keeps on shouting, my wife keeps on listening, my bahu is useless, son is controlled by my nephew, parag says nothing, gopi fed the theif pineapple, aham is well..aham, and baa is gone..yeh kya ho raha hai?

Koki: I really enjoyed the look on Rashi's face when i mentioned the police..meawhile, have my appetisers managed to cook the Goham pakwan? Hate non-vegeterian, but something fishy is going on between them...

Parag: (On Sadhli's demand)For the first time Koki called me 'aham ke papa' and spoke to me in a soft tone... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVsaomom-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Modi Diaries: 16th and 17th Sept" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i was w8ing 4 this megha. Really shocked when koki called him aham ke papa.

Lovely analysis as always. Jigar wale The best, rashi ka bhi acha hai.
Hey plz include Gopi n aham also?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i was w8ing 4 this megha. Really shocked when koki called him aham ke papa.

Lovely analysis as always. Jigar wale The best, rashi ka bhi acha hai.
Hey plz include Gopi n aham also?

There's already a thread called Goham diaries..(which I enjoy a lot by the way Wink ) so I can't include Gopi and Aham.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ok no probs.

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL   

My favorite lines:

1. Jigar: "Rashi looked pretty as usual." ROFL I can just see the silly grin on his face! (Didn't understand the Hindi, but I'm sure it was fab.)

2. Hetal: The whole entry will have me cracking up all day, I'm sure.

3. Chirag: "My bahu is useless."

Oh, forget it, the whole thing was hilarious! Thanks Megha for the laugh of the day. It was brilliant!

Edited by saomom - 18 September 2010 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Chirag: Everyone in this house is bonkers. Koki keeps on shouting, my wife keeps on listening, my bahu is useless, son is controlled by my nephew, parag says nothing, gopi fed the theif pineapple, aham is well..aham, and baa is gone..yeh kya ho raha hai?

Parag: (On Sadhli's demand)For the first time Koki called me 'aham ke papa' and spoke to me in a soft tone... Cry[/QUOTE]

these are my favorite line. since they are not given dialogues during the episodes this gives their mind set.ROFLROFLROFL my idea is just like jeeju bhai goes missing these two must go on a long pilgrimage instead of filling the frame

IndigoBluessaomom-tellyaddict-

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
lol..its so funny..this post...thanks for sharing wid us...

IndigoBluessaomom-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top